Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Denver (-4) @ San Diego (12-13-15)

oldunclemark

4:05 EST - Kevin Harlan and Rich Gannon on CBS...Weather: (Seriously?)  Its San Diego  Low 70s and sunny...over-under 43.5

Denver QB Brock Osweiler (57 of 93, 66 yards, 4 TDs, 2 INTs) has been sacked 11 times...WR Demariyus Thomas (72 for 911 yards) and Emmanuel Sanders (52 catches for 752 yards) should benefit from now playing in a snowstorm. Broncos defense allows 4.7 yards per play and 285 yards per game, No,.1 in the NFL but they go without starting safety TJ Ward, starting DT Sylvester Williams and starting OLB/DE DeMarcus Ware

San Diego QB Phillip RIvers (317 of 463 yards, 23 TDs and 8 INTs) has thrown for 3,511 yards, No. 2 in the NFL....and he may get either injured offensive tackle King Dunlap or DJ Fluker back in front of him..  SD defense allows 377 yards per game and 6,.5 per play..SD offense averages 308 yards passing and 23 first downs per game. Chargers home field advantage may be missing. Reportedly lots and lots of Denver fans will be there and will be noisy.

I don't see how the 'over-under' here is 43,5. . Chargers cant run...(899 yards all year) they have to throw all day in perfect conditions..Denver is shorthanded on 'D' but .has all their offensive skill players...The school of thought must be that Denver will play conservatively and will dominate Rivers...and that both teams will relax and enjoy the sunshine. That's a school I would not send my kids to because it seems like a dumb school..

Broncos will want to re-establish Thomas with Brock and SD will move the ball as the Bronco rush wont be what it has been.

. If I could get 6, I'd take SD...but the 'over' here seems VERY likely....

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Even if Brock wins this game, nobody will convince me that Peyton shouldn't play when he gets healthy.

If being healthy means Manning can play better than Brock, sure Peyton should start.

Manning hasn't played "healthy" for around 16 total games. If he comes back and still prone to repeatedly putting the other team back in the game then Brock should start.

Manning unquestionably has better clock management than Brock. Everything else, to this point this year, is in Brock's favor.

51 minutes ago, Moose Of Woe said:

If being healthy means Manning can play better than Brock, sure Peyton should start.

Manning hasn't played "healthy" for around 16 total games. If he comes back and still prone to repeatedly putting the other team back in the game then Brock should start.

Manning unquestionably has better clock management than Brock. Everything else, to this point this year, is in Brock's favor.

again..that's not actually true.

Against Green bay...4 weeks ago..Peyton was dominant..remember?