Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

If there is any solace for this season

CR91

its the defense has played their hearts out and you couldnt ask for anything better. its a shame the bad rep they get from the media when its the offense that puts them in terrible positions whether its turnovers or 3 and outs. manusky gets zero love on this forum, but I think hes done a great job this season especially with basically zero pass rush.

It's been better than advertised, but it certainly has not been without its own fault.

We are particularly awful on third and long. We LOVE to give up big gains for a conversion and then some. If we don't get them to 3rd and 4 or less you can damn near bet were giving up a first down.

Oh, and Greg Toler. So there's that.

All these years it was the defense, now it's the offense...

Yeah whod of thunk that lol

Difference is that the talent level on this offense is very high and the few times this year theyve been on theyve been very hard to stop....just stupid mistakes and coaching has drug everything down.

I love our defense as a whole minus Toler and when Colt Anderson plays safety. Impressed by their play this season with the lack of pass rush and the bad positions the offense continues to put them in. Trent Cole has not helped out the pass rush like I thought he would. At least he sets the edge very well against the run.