Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who Will Taken Justin Blackmon?

Vikings are very good contenders.

But I think they will go with Robert Griffin III.

I think the rams will go for an offensive lineman or a second qb. But I don't think they will draft a QB in the 1st.

They might get Kellen Moore in the 3rd or 4th round.

But yeah, Blackmon might even go in the top 5.

It'll be the Rams or Vikings. Both need a LT and both need WR.

Therefore whichever one does not take Matt Kalil will take Blackmon.

true, but you never know. cards can pull a falcon with the vikings if the rams take kalil

I think the rams will go for an offensive lineman or a second qb. But I don't think they will draft a QB in the 1st.

Why would the Vikings pick RG3 when they spent their 1st round selection on a QB last year?

The Vikes staff likes Ponder, so I doubt they will go for RGIII (more likely to get a FA veteran to help him progress). I see them getting Blackmon or trading to a team wanting RGIII.

I see the Rams getting Kalil, and waiting to get a WR later (pretty deep class for WR's).

The Vikes staff likes Ponder, so I doubt they will go for RGIII (more likely to get a FA veteran to help him progress). I see them getting Blackmon or trading to a team wanting RGIII.

I see the Rams getting Kalil, and waiting to get a WR later (pretty deep class for WR's).

According to Mort vikes rnt sold on ponder

fitz was at the game course for the cards, but could he be scouting blackmon hmmmmmmm.

Blackmon and Fitz on the same team. They would have to have an absolute stud QB to properly use those players. Peyton would love to have those guys to throw to every game and Arizona would be a good place for him since there's no cold-weather teams in that division and Arizona is a dome team. Look what Kurt Warner did there at the end of his career.

Back to Blackmon, would be nice if he were bigger but seems to be ready to make a big impact in the NFL. If he falls to Carolina...Look out!

It'll be the Rams or Vikings. Both need a LT and both need WR.

Therefore whichever one does not take Matt Kalil will take Blackmon.

Both teams have more issue than wide reciever. Vikings secondary is embarassingly bad. Take Morris Claiborne. The rams have some young talent they have invested picks in. Better off taking Matt Kalil. They would have Matt Kalil, Jason Smith, and Roger Saffold on the line people won't be touching Bradford if that happens. Can address wide receiver with a 2nd or 3rd roud pick . They have many holes.

The feeling around the Vikings is ponder is not the future in Minnesota

The only 1st round QB that should be said about right now is Blaine Gabbert. Ponder showed flashes of being a capable starting QB. Just put a team around him.

He will be the top 10 pick this year.

The guy is physical, he can man handle anyone and he can run good routes.

I hope my Pats draft him :)

Top ten? Try top 5. He is by far the best receiver in the draft and only a junior? The guy's a gamechanger. Close to Randy Moss in his prime only stronger and better at shorter routes. Megatron look out! Here comes Optimus Prime!

Blackmon will go to the Rams at #2. Bradford needs some weapons to throw to and Blackmon is exactly what they need. I think Blackmon and a healthy Bradford could lead the Rams to the playoffs.

That would be a good option, if that happens I'm sure Bradford to Blackmon will be a nasty receiving combination for years to come.

That's just what as said on espn.

Fair enough. I think teams like Vikings and Browns need to bring in proper weapons for their young quarterbacks. Vikings have Harvin and the Browns, well...if they have good targets and still fail, then get rid. But if you're throwing to crap receivers then you're not gonna look good.

Fair enough. I think teams like Vikings and Browns need to bring in proper weapons for their young quarterbacks. Vikings have Harvin and the Browns, well...if they have good targets and still fail, then get rid. But if you're throwing to crap receivers then you're not gonna look good.

Unless ur Andrew luck