Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

My OL fix for 2016 draft

Nick Martin is an actual possibility I feel, as Grigson would typically be shy about drafting an interior OL early. But Martin brings position versatility in that he can play guard or center.

You just have to bulk him up a bit. He's listed at like 285. That's too light to play any OL spot in the NFL but it's no biggie. Still a great prospect though.

You just have to bulk him up a bit. He's listed at like 285. That's too light to play any OL spot in the NFL but it's no biggie. Still a great prospect though.

Notre Dame has him at 6'4.5" and 301 lbs, not sure if thats right but that's what they have.

Hey guys, I want to thank everybody for sharing the draft breakdown site.  I have been watching film like crazy.  The two guys who really pop on the film are Jack Conklin from MSU and Landon Turner from NC.  Conklin is so physical and aggressive.  Turner is a first round talent.  Physical with burst.  Aggressive.  He is like a bigger Elflein. 

Hey guys, I want to thank everybody for sharing the draft breakdown site.  I have been watching film like crazy.  The two guys who really pop on the film are Jack Conklin from MSU and Landon Turner from NC.  Conklin is so physical and aggressive.  Turner is a first round talent.  Physical with burst.  Aggressive.  He is like a bigger Elflein. 

I'm a big fan of Conklin. Since I think the Colts will make the playoffs and therefore drafting in the bottom 12, I believe he'll be off the board by the time we are on the clock. But I think he's a great prospect, maybe his probably pedestrian combine showing (he's supposedly a better football player than athlete) could get him to drop. We'll see.