Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Rewind

Gavin

I did not want to post these questions in some random thread and they not get answered (possibly) and I also did not want to go digging through multiple responses on a different topic so I have 2 questions

1.Did NFL Rewind people change the length of time of which you have access to games? I thought I had access till July or so

2..After the 7 day trial is up they charge 25$ for a full year right?

I did not want to post these questions in some random thread and they not get answered (possibly) and I also did not want to go digging through multiple responses on a different topic so I have 2 questions

1.Did NFL Rewind people change the length of time of which you have access to games? I thought I had access till July or so

I can't really answer, but I still have access to my Game Rewind account and can watch games. 

I used to have Rewind and there are several times during the year where you have to renew.  I don't remember the exact break down but I think it's around $60 if you add them all together. 

I've had Rewind since 2011 and I've never had to renew during the year. One flat rate ($35) and I had access until spring.

Already thinking about nfl games? There's STILL 3 more Days of draft scouting and Mocks.Lol