Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Mayock has Damarious Randall as his #1 safety + updated positional rankings.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great.    Good for you.

You found a * who made a fool of himself one way or the other.

If Randall goes in the first,  or another high round,  it's embarrassing that Miller had Randall as #181 up to about a week ago.

I'm not sure how Miller saves face with this one.....

But if this is Wig's idea of "momentum" he can have it.....

How is that for momentum?  Where are your posts saying that I leave my chin out and you can hit it?  What I saw happen was you shouting like a fool, claiming to be an expert on the matter because you read ESPN, and then hitting yourself on the head with a steel pole when the draft came around.  

My idea of momentum is a player linked to 3 or 4 teams in the first, and getting pick by a team outside of them, if you were wondering.

How is that for momentum?  Where are your posts saying that I leave my chin out and you can hit it?  What I saw happen was you shouting like a fool, claiming to be an expert on the matter because you read ESPN, and then hitting yourself on the head with a steel pole when the draft came around.  

My idea of momentum is a player linked to 3 or 4 teams in the first, and getting pick by a team outside of them, if you were wondering.

I think we've already re-hashed this to death.....

You claim the people who don't know anything are right when it serves your purpose...

But when you disagree,  you say these guys don't know anything.    

That makes you a hypocrite...

By the way,  me, who doesn't watch enough tape to suit you,  got 26 of the 32 1st round picks right.   And that's without Randy Gregory or La'el Collins....

Dustin,  who watches more tape than anyone,  but dismisses all the internet profiles that you claim are worthless,  got 18 of the 32 1st rounders right....

I'm sorry,   you were saying.....   what again?

You claim the people who don't know anything are right when it serves your purpose...

But when you disagree,  you say these guys don't know anything.    

By the way,  me, who doesn't watch enough tape to suit you,  got 26 of the 32 1st round picks right.   And that's without Randy Gregory or La'el Collins....

Dustin,  who watches more tape than anyone,  but dismisses all the internet profiles that you claim are worthless,  got 18 of the 32 1st rounders right....

I'm sorry,   you were saying.....   what again?

No, I had 24 picks right. Likely would have had 25 without all that craziness with La'El.

http://forums.colts.com/topic/37815-dustins-final-round-1-mock-draft/

No, I had 24 picks right. Likely would have had 25 without all that craziness with La'El.

http://forums.colts.com/topic/37815-dustins-final-round-1-mock-draft/

I didn't go by your mock....

I went, as I did last year,  by your top-64.

Of the top 32 in your top-64,   only 18 went in the first round.

That's more important to me than guessing in a mock...

So? I wasn't projecting where they were going. That's what a mock draft is for. 

I simply went by the same formula I used last year when I noted you got 25 right.    An apples to apples comparison.

I'm judging your ability to judge talent vs. the pros.

I simply went by the same formula I used last year when I noted you got 25 right. An apples to apples comparison.

I'm judging your ability to judge talent vs. the pros.

Your judging it against nothing. Come back in two-three years and tell me who was more accurate.

Your judging it against nothing. Come back in two-three years and tell me who was more accurate.

You didn't seem to have a problem with the judging when I noted that on last year's 1st round you got 25 and I got 24.

You were fine with it.

Now this year I got 26 and you got 18.    And now you have problems with it.

That's pretty convenient.....

You didn't seem to have a problem with the judging when I noted that on last year's 1st round you got 25 and I got 24.

You were fine with it.

Now this year I got 26 and you got 18. And now you have problems with it.

That's pretty convenient.....

But when you disagree, you say these guys don't know anything.

By the way, me, who doesn't watch enough tape to suit you, got 26 of the 32 1st round picks right. And that's without Randy Gregory or La'el Collins....

Dustin, who watches more tape than anyone, but dismisses all the internet profiles that you claim are worthless, got 18 of the 32 1st rounders right....

I'm sorry, you were saying..... what again?

I said Randall had momentum and you stomped your little feet. Well, one of us was right. Hint: it wasn't you

I said Randall had momentum and you stomped your little feet. Well, one of us was right. Hint: it wasn't you

I know what you said,  and I know why you said it.

You're so easy to read.

If you want to do a dance over the fact that I was wrong -- please -- be my guest.    I'll be wrong plenty.

I'll also be right more than most.....   and hint,  that includes you!