Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

FF Elite League 2015 Season

Juanjo

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Juanjo, I think everyone's argument is that there are not enough pass catching TE's in the league to go around, while there are at more than enough serviceable running backs.

I personally like the idea of the TE's being mixed with the WR. Adds a lot more diversity to the group. I'd be willing to change it back if there was a majority, but so far you are the only person who has spoken against it.

I am all in favor of the TE/WR flex. A TE with high production is typically in the WR1 or WR2 category anyway and the designation is what differentiates someone with a good TE and someone else forced to draft a TE because of few choices at that position. 

There is just as much strategy involved in this, IMO, AND it levels the playing field a little more for more GMs that they can get a very productive player in that position who may be stashed in their bench for an unproductive TE because they are forced to, IMO.

I am all in favor of the TE/WR flex. A TE with high production is typically in the WR1 or WR2 category anyway and the designation is what differentiates someone with a good TE and someone else forced to draft a TE because of few choices at that position. 

There is just as much strategy involved in this, IMO, AND it levels the playing field a little more for more GMs that they can get a very productive player in that position who may be stashed in their bench for an unproductive TE because they are forced to, IMO.

I totally agree. With the amount of teams in this league there is not enough TEs to make an impact for all owners. With the idea that we want this to be as competitive as possible I am in favor of the TE/WR flex.

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies for missing the draft. Last minute plans got in the way.

F*cking autodraft grabbed Peyton. wth!! Matt Ryan was still available too. My good luck Charm!!

I knew it. There was no way you were picking Peyton with Matt Ryan available, I thought. Now I know why :).

Oh well, it happened to me last year and if I had actually not done any trades last year and kept the roster I got from autodraft all the way, I would have probably won the championship. Well, last year is last year, off to this year :).