Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

News and notes form Wells.

Mike Wells fully expects the Colts to be active in free agency.

• Even if DL Cory Redding decides to return next year, Wells believes they need more defensive line depth.
  • Wells doesn’t see RB Frank Gore ending up with the Colts after 49ers GM Trent Baalke comments at the Combine.
  • Wells considers receiver a need for the Colts, even after they signed CFL star Duron Carter.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Not a problem. I should not have been snarky back either. We are all in on Richardson and should be a lot of fun competing these next few years. Colts have a sneaky great roster and should start getting the recognition as a true contender very soon!!  Go Colts
    • Of course.  But, an old man can dream.
    • Sorry for the snark.  It was unnecessary.  I just get a bit weary of the names Stroud, Caleb Williams, and all.  
    • This isn't meant towards you in particular, but I'm just getting sick of that excuse every time Ballard doesn't sign someone. It's a way to take all the blame off the GM for not getting any FA to sign here without anyone being able to prove otherwise unless there's a report on twitter that confirms it.    @richard pallo said we were more connected to Diggs, and I remember hearing that, but I'm starting to get a little nervous about the secondary. There has to be a follow up move to the draft. I realize besides the 1st round Ballard got caught on the wrong side of some CB runs, but if we decided to go away from the secondary and strengthen other positions, then we have to use FA to grab a veteran for the short term.    This post may age poorly in a few days, but right now, the secondary is a clear weakness that needs to be addressed, and although I trust Ballard in the draft, I don't trust him in FA, especially from what he said in the pre-draft conference where he likes the secondary. He may truly believe he doesn't need a veteran to strengthen that group of young players.
    • We weren’t even sure Indy is trying to sign him. For all we know, Simmons has never even been contacted. 
  • Members

• Smonroe

Smonroe 6,252

• fncoltsfan

fncoltsfan 0

• CR91

CR91 12,776

• AwesomeAustin

AwesomeAustin 2,418

• IinD

IinD 4,493

• T-Cubed