Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Besides Our #1 Pick. Who Are The Teams In The Top 10 Gonna Pick?

Im curious to see who is gonna draft a quarterback. Youve got behind us:

2. Rams- Sam Bradford hasnt done anything much since last season.

3. Vikings- might Ponder looking into a new quarterback...? I doubt it.

4. Browns- no comment, its obvious they need a new one

5. Buccaneers-ehhh...idk? Why do they have a losing season again with Freeman? inconsistency?

6. Redskins- Definitely no doubt they will probably pick up another bust with Heisman winner Griffen

7. Jaguars-Will they trust Gabbert?

8. Cheifs- idk what the situation is here...

9. Panthers- Im sure they trust in Fig Newton.

10. Dolphins- Theyre defense has been winning their last 6 games. they need someone to score on offense...

It looks like the year of the quarterback in the draft again. Im also curious in seeing the Dallas Cowboys moving up in the draft to pick up a quarterback. I think they are going to be the shockers of the draft this year...

5. Buccaneers-ehhh...idk? Why do they have a losing season again with Freeman? inconsistency?

6. Redskins- Definitely no doubt they will probably pick up another bust with Heisman winner Griffen

10. Dolphins- Theyre defense has been winning their last 6 games. they need someone to score on offense...

It looks like the year of the quarterback in the draft again. Im also curious in seeing the Dallas Cowboys moving up in the draft to pick up a quarterback. I think they are going to be the shockers of the draft this year...

rams, vikings, browns, cowboys, jaguars, buccaneers, panthers are teams that will not draft a new qb. you also have to mention seattle as a team that will. if reid is gone i think the eagles might. kc is interesting, too soon to tell.

Rams will probably pick Justin Blackmon if Matt Kalil stays at USC. Bradford NEEDS weapons.

Vikings will not give up after one season although if they did I say hurry up and sign Ponder.

Browns possibly could. McCoy is good at what he is suppose to do but they need him to score points.

Bucs will not give up on Freeman

Skins will most likely pick a QB

Jags won't give up after 1 year.

Chiefs I don't they will.

Panthers no.

Dolphins will.