RD6: Kodi Whitfield FS or BPA

RD6: Josh Tupou DT or BPA

RD7: Curtis Grant ILB or BPA

UDFA: Malcom Brown RB

...or similar players.

FA: Suh DT

FA: Rice RB

Thank You Farewell to:

Wayne, Richardson, Werner, Redding, Landry, Studebacker, Cherilus, Hughes, McNary, Studebaker, etc...

We can't go for Suh tooo expensive, i think we are gonna draft a RB on the first round or secound (depends where the top 3 RB land if nobody has drafted a RB when we are on the clock we aren't pulling the trigger) but im a fan of drafting a RB this year we could get Coleman/Gordon/Gurley and then we need to focus on get a good S (Landry, Adams, Anderson, Brown aren't the solution) although Adams played very well but he is old and we could expect to have a really bad year like Reed had at Houston bc the age, 

In my option we are gonna draft:

1st Coleman/Gordon/Gurley

2nd Cedric Ogbuehi

3rd T.Y. Montgomery

I know all of this are offense but really we aren't getting a OLB at the end of the first because we are kind of loaded at OLB and that's the only valuable option at that pick, and on the second also either we draft another CB because S aren't gonna fall from the top 25 like last year, and on the third i can see Montgomery falling bc a bad year of Stanford defense and season with injuries but those injuries were because he was the main target on all the throws and got hit almost every game like 15 times.

I don't think we are gonna get any FA because we are gonna pay Luck,Hilton,Castonzo,Fleener,Allen on that order and we are gonna spend like 18-22 Luck 9-13 Hilton 7-9 Castonzo  4-6 Fleener 3-5 Allen, on the worst case scenario we are gonna absorb 55 on cap space on those sings and that's all the cap space we are gonna spend and counting that those players are worth 17.5 on cap space we are gonna take a 37.5 hit this year if we resign every player above but that's one of the worst case scenario but that's paying Luck, Hilton as top players (they are) and Castonzo, Fleener, Allen as blue chips and i think they are soo i think we are gonna wait to play Allen and Fleener, and absorb the Luck, Hilton , Castonzo hit on this FA.

Edited by 21isSuperman