Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 01/17 "AFC Championship Game"

sb41champs

:blueshoe:   Time to "tackle" the stickiest question of the week:  

:blueshoe:   NO - absolutely NOT !!  The Colts had a winning record in the regular season for the third consecutive years.  The Colts won TWO playoff games this season and advanced to the AFC Championship game.  That is two more steps forward in Andrew Luck's third season.

:blueshoe:   We have FINALLY been blessed to see the potential of the team that Ryan Grigson & Chuck Pagano are building.  I say raspberries to all those who wanted to throw them under the bus for "growing pains" and "injury issues" earlier this season.  As long as the team - and - the players on it progress on a yearly basis - it is NOT to be deemed a failure.

:blueshoe:   After all - only ONE team & their fans are celebrating at season's end. 

There is no way this season could ever be deemed a failure in a million years because our o-line has jelled, we went farther post season wise than last year, & I really admire the tenacity, intelligence, & high character of our team as a whole. 

No matter what happens tomorrow; I am proud of what my Colts achieved this year. Bravo everyone. Bravo.