Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Never in my life (Manziel)

danlhart87

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That'd be awesome, but if Mallett proves he can back up all the buzz he was generating, I'd go with him instead.

I mean I would play Fitz before I let Case play again. He's awful. But I would like the biggest competition in our division to start an incompetent QB all season. Eases TE pressure.

the person obviously had to take the photo quickly,they probably couldnt take a picture with him and the coke because it would be obvious what they were doing, i highly doubt he allowed them to take a sketchy picture like that... if he did hes even a bigger *

They could've waited until the imaginary coke was actually out. But no, folded up dollar bills are definitely more damning.

I mean I would play Fitz before I let Case play again. He's awful. But I would like the biggest competition in our division to start an incompetent QB all season. Eases TE pressure.

Nah, Case isn't that bad at all. It's actually impressive that he came in after being out of football all season to lead us to the big victory over the playoff bound Ravens and their defense. He still makes a few mistakes here and there but what QB doesn't. Tell you the truth though, I still like Mallett better going forward.

Nah, Case isn't that bad at all. It's actually impressive that he came in after being out of football all season to lead us to the big victory over the playoff bound Ravens and their defense. He still makes a few mistakes here and there but what QB doesn't. Tell you the truth though, I still like Mallett better going forward.

Mallett is the unknown. He looked good in the one game he played before going out injured. I would think O'Brien would go with him next season unless he decides to pull a trade or pick up a FA.

Mallett is the unknown. He looked good in the one game he played before going out injured. I would think O'Brien would go with him next season unless he decides to pull a trade or pick up a FA.

Yeah I'm sure if BOB could acquire a proven veteran somehow he would do it since the team is ready to win now. Otherwise I think you're right, Mallett it is.

Nah, Case is really bad lol.

Matter of opinion though. But he's just not very good. Mallett I would actually be nervous about.

There's no time to be 21 in the NFL. Grow up in a hurry or fail. 

You could literally say this exact same sentence in terms of any other kind of job.

Fact is, this kid is a millionaire just for the fact that he throws a stupid ball up and down a field to entertain people. And that's only reason he is a household name.

Since the draft. Every time I see Manziels face (other than game day). He looks high as a kite. When I stop and ask myself what reason would he consistently look stoned/high.

The reasonable conclusion is, because he is.