Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Where Is The One Win?

oldunclemark

Because they are respected veteran players who have played hard and given a lot ot the franchise.

they arent bad players. they dont deserve to be 0-16

Deserved don't have nothing to do with it. They happen to be on the worst team in recent NFL history and unfortunately for all Colts players and fans, maybe going 0-16 will be the price for our ineptitude and incompetence (and, oh yeah bad luck).

Well, the Ravens have laid a couple eggs this year to poor teams after big wins. Hopefully we get the same treatment :D

they have slipped up..and with Cincy beaten down...and Oakland taking a hit last week..

Baltimore knows they are in the post-season...

Our lack of corners isnt as big a deal against Flacco as it is against most.

But if Angerer cant play,..then we're short at LB and here comes Ray Rice..

At 0-12......we're running out of time to avoid the Hall of Shame.

Some of you think that going 0-16 will get the coach fired but it wont.

..and players Like Freeney and Mathis, Saturday and Wayne....do not deserve to have their names on arguably the worst team of all time..

...so with just four weeks left....

Can we beat Baltimore.....that would be ironic....

Tennessee appears to be getting stronger while Houston is just holding on....

..and we'll have 9 days to prepare for Jacksonville...but Green Bay will be 15-0 that day and the pressure will be on to avoid complete failure......

I'm looking at the final home game..a short week Thursday night against crippled-up Houston...

..that cold be the last best hope..

Any thoughts??

After watching the Jags play last night that has to be the spot. They are horrible and I am not so sure that me and 10 other people from this forum could'nt beat them. That is if Pat Mac would coach us.

When T.J Yates remembers who he is, it's going to even the table for the Colts. Jax fired there coach and they suck, I think we have a pretty good shot there. Tennessee can play down to teams, but with CJ going that put's that in doubt. Were going to win a game.

I hope you are a seer...Blue......

If you think we're being ridiculed NOW...just let us go 0-16 largely because one player went down..

Do you mean besides being the 3rd worst run defense in the league?

I don't think we're the third worst run defense in the league. I think we've given up the third most yardage, but we're also at the bottom of the league in time of possession. I'm not defending our rush defense, I just think the 4.1 yards per carry (tied for 11th) is more indicative of how good or bad we are than total yardage.