Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How Did We Play?

SubZero

I really didnt catch the game and i saw some stats on but i want to see how they played live.

What happend to Angerer and Powers?

Who filled in for them and were they effective?

How was our pick ups Hines, Felton, and Addison?

Did Ovy look like a QB capable of a win this season?

Get me updated please :D

It was 31-3 and pretty much a blowout at that time, garbage time TDs and plays lead to 21 unanswered points, the game was not as close as the score shows. Angerer got hurt, not sure about Powers I think he got hurt too. I saw Addison in on a few plays but no sacks or anything.

Orlovsky looked really well, very accurate, great placement of the football. He and Garcon lit it up late. Even though a lot of his brilliance was in 'garbage time' he did have a very good drive early in the game that ate up the clock unfortunately the Colts had the ball at the 1 yard line and had to settle for a field goal. Orlovsky could definitely lead the Colts to a win or two.

I wouldn't place the blame on Orlovsky or the offense for that matter. The defenses inability to stop the Patriots on 3rd down killed the Colts. Leaving Gronkowski basically wide open in the red zone made me pull my hair out.

It was 31-3 and pretty much a blowout at that time, garbage time TDs and plays lead to 21 unanswered points, the game was not as close as the score shows. Angerer got hurt, not sure about Powers I think he got hurt too. I saw Addison in on a few plays but no sacks or anything.

Orlovsky looked really well, very accurate, great placement of the football. He and Garcon lit it up late. Even though a lot of his brilliance was in 'garbage time' he did have a very good drive early in the game that ate up the clock unfortunately the Colts had the ball at the 1 yard line and had to settle for a field goal. Orlovsky could definitely lead the Colts to a win or two.

I wouldn't place the blame on Orlovsky or the offense for that matter. The defenses inability to stop the Patriots on 3rd down killed the Colts. Leaving Gronkowski basically wide open in the red zone made me pull my hair out.

Thanks for the update i also heard rucker and lacey played well in Powers absence. Ive always liked Rucker and wish i saw him play