Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bradshaw has broken ankle (Merge)

sfergson727

Yes I'm the one running around and crying about the season being over in Mid-November when my team is in first place in their division. You scream bloody murder every time the Colts are down by a field goal. You are 1664 posts ahead of me in the drama queen department madam.

Ahhhh I hadn't been keeping track - nice to see that you are paying attention to my posts enough to keep track for me - thanks. ;)

I'll stand by my drama - if the Colts don't come up with a run game and a run Defense then the Texans will pass us by and we will set home this post-season.

Now that I have said that Herron can come out and run for 100+ every game the rest of the season and we will win out.  ;)   there you go grasshopper!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhhh I hadn't been keeping track - nice to see that you are paying attention to my posts enough to keep track for me - thanks. ;)

I'll stand by my drama - if the Colts don't come up with a run game and a run Defense then the Texans will pass us by and we will set home this post-season.

Now that I have said that Herron can come out and run for 100+ every game the rest of the season and we will win out.  ;)   there you go grasshopper!

:thmup: :clap:

What boggles me is they sometimes hand the ball to him on sweeping pitch plays. This is a mistake. He doesn't have the agility to turn it up-field, north-south, so soon. The problem is he's also too fat to go inside. We paid for a HB, not a FB! We need 3+yds on average, not 1-2.

This whole power run scheme isn't working. There is a reason undersized HB's, like Darren Sproles, are thriving in today's no-huddle NFL. Last time I checked, the Colts do occasionally run no-huddle under Luck, so why are we not taking advantage of that I will never know.

At this point, I'll try anything. TR's body mass & girth might inhibit or prevent his inability to fit through the hole. I give up. But asking him to drop significant weight with only 6 weeks in the regular season left is a tall order RMDY.

I don't know why you have to go back to the SF game?

You can look at the games this year.    When there's room to run,  Trent runs fine.    

Easy because it's the only game I saw TR punch through holes & literally take it over. Show me 1 game since then where TR demonstrated he could carry the Colts literally on his back to victory. You can't. I'm not asking him to be a HOF back, but 2 yards per carry is a joke & I pray we do not offer him a long term deal down the road because he's not worth it.