Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How crazy is it that...

RockThatBlue

The Browns and Lions may be headed to the playoffs in the same year? Gotta feel good for probably the two biggest suffering fans in the nfl to have winning teams (although the Lions have had a few winning seasons lately but still)

I agree with you but it seems the intensions of the draft is paying off. I think that came with finally enough GMs and coaches coming to the top maybe?

Well I'm sure nobody expects them to win the super bowl anyway. But the playoffs is still a big step for both teams.

Yes, it would LIA especially Cleveland & their fan base. If ever there was a team that needs a positive post season shot in the arm, the Browns are it. I still feel bad when we took Trent Richardson off their roster. 

Cleveland is a devoted sports city despite the fact that the Indians & Browns have sucked for decades. Hoyer is winning games & that front 4 is lethal man. 

Maybe their playoff drought is linked to the fact that they need a logo on their helmets? Seriously either get 1 pronto or at least get a Cheetos endorsement deal. 

If they do make the Playoffs, I want a reporter to ask Bill Belichick what he thinks of the Browns 2014 season. I just wanna see if he's over Art Modell firing him & moving the team to Baltimore. 

Bill should be over it by now with 3 SB rings to make any resentments over his dismal wash away nicely like a distant memory.