Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Happy Birthday Cory Redding!

TKnight24

I remember the first time I laid eyes on the big man. It was during a difficult period on a personal level. My body was changing, my interest in girls was peaking while thoughts of other men were also difficult to ignore. I had just started my part-time job and was trying to make friends at university while also looking to find my place in world as a whole. Sitting on the train looking out onto the river running along the track I saw two ducks fighting over a piece of bread crust and I couldn't help but smile. I knew everything was going to be alright because Cory Redding. 

When the train pulled up to the station the wind had really picked up and the rain was pouring down all around me. Lifting off my wet t-shirt and throwing it to the pavement I looked around and just smelled the clean air of the countryside. The icy water pierced my shoulders and my hair flopped down over my eyes and I just felt alive. I felt that I could do anything I wanted. For the first time I felt I could Cory Redding.

Thank you, Cory. Without your love and support I would have been the duck forever chasing the crust down the rabbit hole of uncertainty. Happy Birthday, Big Guy. Win or lose, you are Cory Redding.

I remember the first time I laid eyes on the big man. It was during a difficult period on a personal level. My body was changing, my interest in girls was peaking while thoughts of other men were also difficult to ignore. I had just started my part-time job and was trying to make friends at university while also looking to find my place in world as a whole. Sitting on the train looking out onto the river running along the track I saw two ducks fighting over a piece of bread crust and I couldn't help but smile. I knew everything was going to be alright because Cory Redding.

When the train pulled up to the station the wind had really picked up and the rain was pouring down all around me. Lifting off my wet t-shirt and throwing it to the pavement I looked around and just smelled the clean air of the countryside. The icy water pierced my shoulders and my hair flopped down over my eyes and I just felt alive. I felt that I could do anything I wanted. For the first time I felt I could Cory Redding.

Thank you, Cory. Without your love and support I would have been the duck forever chasing the crust down the rabbit hole of uncertainty. Happy Birthday, Big Guy. Win or lose, you are Cory Redding.

wut