Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Top Ten Colts MNF moments

RockThatBlue

Fun article thanks for posting.

I was at the Vikings game.  That was when I realized just how loud the old Hoosier dome could get.  It was literally painful at times.

I was at the 1988 game against the Broncos.  I remember a lot from that game but it was the first MNF in Indianapolis and with it being Halloween they handed out paper masks of Dierdorf, Gifford and Michaels.  Fun game all around.

And I stayed up for the Tampa game.  I was about ready to turn it off in frustration, my wife told me I should and I said well let's see what happens on this kick off.  Well Pyatt returned it to the 2 or 3 yard line and I knew I had to watch the rest... and I'm glad I did.

Fun article thanks for posting.

I was at the Vikings game.  That was when I realized just how loud the old Hoosier dome could get.  It was literally painful at times.

I was at the 1988 game against the Broncos.  I remember a lot from that game but it was the first MNF in Indianapolis and with it being Halloween they handed out paper masks of Dierdorf, Gifford and Michaels.  Fun game all around.

And I stayed up for the Tampa game.  I was about ready to turn it off in frustration, my wife told me I should and I said well let's see what happens on this kick off.  Well Pyatt returned it to the 2 or 3 yard line and I knew I had to watch the rest... and I'm glad I did.

Yes! The kickoff return by Pyatt is what kept me from going to bed as well. Thank you, Brad Pyatt!

I was at #4, the Dolphins no time of possession game. That was an amazing game. First play of the game, 80 yard TD to Dallas Clark right down the seam. That really set the tone for the rest of the night.