Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Robert Kraft, Patriots take Ice Bucket Challenge

IcEWoLF

Just think of the horrible shrinkage involved with this... I mean those polo shirts must really get small and tight after they're washed. 

The trick is to get extra large in the 1st place...No need for "frightened turtles" around here [Jerry Seinfeld TV episode joke]...Cotton is the fabric of our lives you know.

Why? What did you think I was referring to?  haha

The trick is to get extra large in the 1st place...No need for "frightened turtles" around here [Jerry Seinfeld TV episode joke]...Cotton is the fabric of our lives you know.

Why? What did you think I was referring to?  haha

I think it's entirely safe to say that this is the first time anyone has posted an Aaron Neville video on this message board. Well done SW, well done...  ;)

Article says Andrew Luck's taken the ice bucket challenge. . . anyone have a video of that?  

At least they are doing an awareness campaign for something that actually needs awareness.  

What needs awareness? I have no idea why people are doing this, despite hearing about the challenge constantly over the last week and seeing numerous vids of it. They aren't making much of an effort to inform people about whatever charity this is benefiting. 

I could look it up, but I thought it would be funner to wait and see just how many times I can hear about this challenge before someone actually says what they're doing it for. 

What needs awareness? I have no idea why people are doing this, despite hearing about the challenge constantly over the last week and seeing numerous vids of it. They aren't making much of an effort to inform people about whatever charity this is benefiting. 

I could look it up, but I thought it would be funner to wait and see just how many times I can hear about this challenge before someone actually says what they're doing it for. 

It's to raise awareness for ALS.