Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Kevin Williams a Seahawk 1 yr deal

akcolt

Seahawks always adding to that defense.

They also seem to like Vikings players -- Harvin, Sidney Rice, Nate Burleson, Tavaris Jackson, now Kevin Williams. I wish they would take Ponder. I read that he is a Texas boy. Can we give him to you for a 7th Rd pick? :)

They also seem to like Vikings players -- Harvin, Sidney Rice, Nate Burleson, Tavaris Jackson, now Kevin Williams. I wish they would take Ponder. I read that he is a Texas boy. Can we give him to you for a 7th Rd pick? :)

Ha I never noticed that. All of those players worked out for them too...except Tarvaris lol. The Seattle Vikings haha But yeah, we have a bunch of twos, might as well try out another one :)

Why?   He has been done for a couple of seasons... 

Even done as you say as a rotational player it would have been an upgrade from Moala. Williams had 29 tackles 3.5 sacks and an Int those are better numbers than our first round pick put up coming from the edge.  I am pretty sure the sack total would have put him towards tops on the team behind Mathis.  I guess we will see what a 30 year old Pendleton will be able to do.  

Williams realized he isn't the same player when visiting NE he said he would be a part of a D Line rotation was looking for a winning organization with a proven QB sounded like a good fit considering our recent injury.  

Ha I never noticed that. All of those players worked out for them too...except Tarvaris lol. The Seattle Vikings haha But yeah, we have a bunch of twos, might as well try out another one :)

I wanted to share more with you in a PM but it says you are not receiving any more messages. Is your message box full?

Yeah sure. . . you give us a 7th round pick and we take Ponder off your hands.  :-P

I would rather give him to the Texans. Maybe the Vikes can throw in a 6th Rd pick to sweeten the deal. Good suggestion, Valpo! :)

I think the Texans should start Ponder for the next couple of years.  Just to make sure there really isn't any potential in him.