My Mock FA 3.0 (Final Before Deadline)

1. Brian De La Puente C 3 years 18 million 8 million guarenteed

2.Emmanuel Sanders WR 4 years 27 million 12 million guarenteed

3. Arthur Jones DE 5 years 35 million 18 million guarenteed

4. Willie Colon G 2 years 3 million 1.5 guarenteed

5. Chris Clemons S 3 years 13 million 6 million guarenteed

6. Tarell Brown CB 4 years 22 million 9 million guarenteed

7. Cortland Finnegan 2 years 9 million 3 million guarenteed

i chose the secondary players i chose because i believe they are mid tier solid players who could be signed for cheap contracts and contribute while top available secondary free agents will be too highly priced for a conservative approach of keeping 2016 in mind also only chose emmanuel sanders because i like decker and nicks but think sanders is solid and less of a chance of being outbid

Not a good offseason, not that it's your fault. At this point disappointment is expected for me.

true im just going off expectation more than a wish list would i like byrd and mack sure but is it going to happen? most likely not i like these players dont think it guarantees a super bowl or anything but it could plug a few holes hope you agree

in other news i like my new picture figured i might get criticized but Sheppard is one of my favorite colts i loved bringing him Gosder Cherilus, and Erik Walden in (Hated RJF, DHB, and Landry  even before the season)and they both had solid seasons but they both have potential and they will excel after a full year with our organization

Yeah, boy are we a disappointing team.... :facepalm:

i dont think he meant we're a disappointing team just that FA can be disappointing for any team including ours i just lowered my expectations to a more realistic level than both Byrd and Mack 5 years 50 million uknow? we're an amazing team and Nobody im sure agrees haha

just so everyone is clear i would prefer Decker or be ok with signing Nicks but im looking at realistic signings not saying those 2 aren't I'm just assuming there's more than just us looking at WR's but if i had to put them in order id say 1. Decker 2. Sanders 3. Nicks (only because of the injury concerns Landry and Toler hit us hard enough with that last offseason)

just curious dustin on what kind of deal you would give sanders nicks and decker? WR is difficult for me to estimate

Sanders - 0 yrs. For 0$

Nicks - 0 yrs. For 0$

Decker - 0 yrs. For 0$

If we actually sign a WR(which I really don't think we need to, this yrs. draft is loaded with them) we should just sign Nicks for as low as possible.

Sanders - O yrs. For O$

Nicks - 0 yrs. For O$

Decker - 0 yrs. For 0$

If we actually sign a WR(which I really don't think we need to, this yrs. draft is loaded with them) we should just sign Nicks for as low as possible.

i disagree i believe we need a proven talent to follow wayne we dont need MORE young wide receivers who need to develop to play at this level im all for getting one like donte moncrief in the 3rd i would be fine with that but bringing in one now would help us

i disagree i believe we need a proven talent to follow wayne we dont need MORE young wide receivers who need to develop to play at this level im all for getting one like donte moncrief in the 3rd i would be fine with that but bringing in one now would help us

I know most Colts fans are obsessed with adding more WR's but I'm not one of them. IMO were fine with who we have right now. Next yr. Then yes...we need to put more emphasis on finding a WR but in order to really make a huge leap this yr. then the main focus in free agency should be on the trenches and with the possible departure of Davis and Bethea CB and Safety are way more important than WR. To be throwing even 5 or 6 mil. at a WR is IMO counterintuitive.

I know most Colts fans are obsessed with adding more WR's but I'm not one of them. IMO were fine with who we have right now. Next yr. Then yes...we need to put more emphasis on finding a WR but in order to really make a huge leap this yr. then the main focus in free agency should be on the trenches and with the possible departure of Davis and Bethea CB and Safety are way more important than WR. To be throwing even 5 or 6 mil. at a WR is IMO counterintuitive.

good argument i do think interior o line d line and now apparently cornerback even more than usual are our biggest needs but all three as well as wide receiver are in high demand so i feel like we need to go for the best of the available talent now to upgrade the team as a whole 

good argument i do think interior o line d line and now apparently cornerback even more than usual are our biggest needs but all three as well as wide receiver are in high demand so i feel like we need to go for the best of the available talent now to upgrade the team as a whole

I ran out of likes so I'll just give ya a +1.

The only reason I believe we need a WR now is because Wayne is up in age an coming off an ACL tear, I love reggae Wayne but trust I don't think he will be the same. Ty Hilton is a good up an coming slot recover but he is not an every game consistent down field threat. With the running game is a state of confusion like it is we need a standout receiver now. It would help the running game an Luck. Trust nobody is threatened by our receiving core right now.