Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How will the AFC South go this year?

Beauregarde

How will the AFC South go this year.  

101 members have voted

1. 1. How will the AFC South go this year

• The Colts will go 6-0 against the South and win the division easily.
    • Houston will give the Colts all that they want and challenge for the division title.
    • The rest of the division catches up to the Colts.
    • The Colts go 5-1 in the division.
    • The Colts go 4-2 in the division.
    • The Colts go 3-3 in the division.
    • The Colts go less than 3-3 in the division.

Nope. Still suck.

I know it is silly to make predictions before the draft and free agency but here goes (if Houston takes a QB with the first pick, this is all off)

1. Colts   10-6

2. Houston 10-6

3. Titans  6-10

4. Jags 5-11

I think the Colts will likely go 4-2 to this group but 3-3 would not be a surprise. It will be a much tougher fight this year.

No he's right Bert. We made the mistake of drafting an awesome QB so we're clearly doomed

The Colts didn't make a mistake. I believed in drafting him too although I didn't carry suck for Luck signs. It is apparent that the game has changed with the new CBA and the new rookie scale. I think teams have proven that there is another way to build a team and win championships. We watch to see what Houston does. I am betting against them drafting a QB with the first pick. That is all I am saying. Now that we have Luck, I want us to surround him with the players needed to win as soon as possible.

No, but you could take a very good young QB who knows the play book and be way ahead of drafting one of the QB suspects in this draft.

Yup and draft a QB like A.J. McCarron in the 3rd. The Jags and Titans will probably have rookie QB's. I like our odds with that. The Jags shouldn't be underestimated as much though. They have a promising secondary and their D-Line might have some decent pass rushers, with Clowney or Khalil Mack being one. Hopefully they won't have a ground game when they release MJD, unless they sign McFadden or Ben Tate.

I think we could go 6-0 again, but it may be tougher. I don't think the Titans will be good at all though. By the start of the 2015 season, I see the Jags being the main competition in the AFC South though.

Yup and draft a QB like A.J. McCarron in the 3rd. The Jags and Titans will probably have rookie QB's. I like our odds with that. The Jags shouldn't be underestimated as much though. They have a promising secondary and their D-Line might have some decent pass rushers, with Clowney or Khalil Mack being one. Hopefully they won't have a ground game when they release MJD, unless they sign McFadden or Ben Tate.

I think we could go 6-0 again, but it may be tougher. I don't think the Titans will be good at all though. By the start of the 2015 season, I see te Jags being the main competition in the AFC South though.

McCarron in the 3rd is a reach.

& Smoking medicinal if you really believe that , Reading what ?

All of the experts who say that Houston's talent does not equate into a 14 loss team and that they will have a Colts like resurgence this year. They just won't do it with a QB drafted number one.

Yeah it sucks to go 11-5 your first 2 years in the league  , Maybe we can trade him for Matt Shaub ..

Those two years are gone. All that matters now is this year. Houston is drafting at the top of every round. Indy is not. Houston has better overall talent except for QB. The Colts won't go 6-0 in the South this year. Perhaps that gaudy record will come down to earth a bit unless Grigson and company do something great. I'm not sure that they will.