Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Richard Sherman 30 for 30

IcEWoLF

Comedian Frank Caliendo has got down Adam Shefter & the Grey Hoodie mumbling down Pat. The dog gimmick in BB's lap was stupid though IMO. What no John Madden impression? 

Come on Frank! Your mocking of the John Madden Brett Farve love affair is simply the best! Sorry MAC. I know you dislike Frank. My apologies my friend. 

I wanna hear Coach Madden [Frank's impression ] slam Richard Sherman's crazy Crabtree episode at the NFC Championship Game & then do a tough acting tinaktin commercial. :lol:  

Never heard this until today on You Tube regarding 4's tenure with the NY Jets...Anybody who mocks Brett Favre is always fantastic to me. Not his biggest fan by a longshot.

I did however like the subtitles being used when BB was talking...the dog thing was stupid I agree, but the subtitles had me rolling lol!

Boston reporters who cover the NE Patriots must be exceptional journalists because I have no idea what they write every week during the season because Bill is rarely forthcoming with any new information. He's a superb NFL HC though. Fantastic.

Whenever I watch a BB press conference with reporters I love it because if BB thinks you did some good research or asked a provocative NFL question, he will drop some serious knowledge on you as a reward for all your hardwork & you feel on top of the world that you actually got the grey hoodie to open up. It's rare & awe inspiring when it happens.