Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Seahawks fans to outnumber Broncos fans at Super Bowl as prices drop?

bayone

Flip flopping like a fish on the boat deck.

Your Broncos are the one of if not the biggest cheaters in NFL history and their current GM was smack dab in the middle of it but I'm sure he has changed.

Three TD's in the 4th up by two scores going in isn't running it up? Not for Peyton and your Broncos it isn't. I understand. I'm glad you feel good about them as you should.

Did you fail to quote me for any particular reason? Seems fitting.

What game are you talking about exactly? The facts are the facts, and they are not on your side.

By the way, I have very little knowledge of (and precious little interest in) what the Broncos did before Peyton joined the team, so that childish taunt falls flat. I've heard that there was a salary cap issue, but I've never heard anyone suggest that it was significant - aside from Pats fans on here attempting to deflect criticism. Frankly I had never even heard about it until a few months ago, so it clearly wasn't quite the "event" that "spygate" was.

But I'm not one to harass people about the Pats "cheating" regardless. Pretty childish. I doubt very much that it had a material impact on their performance on the field. They won the SB because they earned it, and I can respect them even if I don't like them. I even like and respect Belichick - pleased that he got his start with the Colts partially thanks to one of my favorite Colts coaches of all time, and pleased (as a NY area resident) for the impact that he had on the Giants. However the Pats intent in spygate (and in running up the score in 2007)  is ethically something that you REALLY should think twice about before you embrace it with such pride, or dismiss it with fingers pointing and chants of "you did it, everyone does it". They don't.

And implying that their current GM is somehow responsible for a front office decision made when he was a player is either disingenuous or ignorant. Feel free to tell me which.

listen, this is only cooment   this afternnon, no idea about next few days , I start a topic , i feelk should comment, started a few today but only commenting here , had serious discusion on moms health with Dr and just need a fast  escape

If u watched my post , link below of Madden video, know u didnt comment but maybe y u watched, it answers this , it states blatantly that Broncos take a good lead but as often during the season fail  late to maintain it and this time Seahawks were able to tie and broncos couldnt hold on & thats why went into OT ^ then broncos won

amazing the game knew they have issues putting teams away and its not running up the score, to much prevent defense to me

http://forums.colts.com/topic/26162-snow-bowl-2014-video-madden-nfl-25-gives-denver-broncos-31-28-victory-over-seattle-seahawks-in-ot-snowy-win/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyway going to see Mom' had regained some lost weight weight but back down again to onlly 77 pounds & to tired or weak to walk 15 feet to talk to me on phone when they called me , obviously she's  my priority, sorry to vent here

Sounds really rough. My thoughts are with you and your family. Best of luck.

Flip flopping like a fish on the boat deck.

Your Broncos are the one of if not the biggest cheaters in NFL history and their current GM was smack dab in the middle of it but I'm sure he has changed.

Three TD's in the 4th up by two scores going in isn't running it up? Not for Peyton and your Broncos it isn't. I understand. I'm glad you feel good about them as you should.

wow yet another thread being derailed by patriots fans...

never ceases to amaze, how boring the east coast must be this time of year...

It was cold in Indy and there's a whole lot more to do in NYC. The stadium is not far and a two year old could figure out how to get there. 

Correction when the SB was in Indy we had very warm weather that year for our winters  and everything was within walking distance and our SB was sold out which I just heard that this SB still has 18,000 tickets available.  We got very high reviews on our SB and that is why we are trying for another one.  I still think a lot of people don't want to sit out and freeze their butts off to watch any game.

Correction when the SB was in Indy we had very warm weather that year for our winters  and everything was within walking distance and our SB was sold out which I just heard that this SB still has 18,000 tickets available.  We got very high reviews on our SB and that is why we are trying for another one.  I still think a lot of people don't want to sit out and freeze their butts off to watch any game.

Exactly  Susie......... the game was indoors.....wait till folks are sitting outdoors at 8 p.m. Sunday

,...Eli Manning;s boys will be playing in the NFL before NYC gets another Super Bowl..

..and Indy may be in the regular rotation..

I could care less if Seattle fans fill more seats than Denver fans. They are not putting a uniform on or tackling somebody on the field. Plus, Met Life Stadium is not the Pacific NW. The 12th Man doesn't scare me. Who cares? 

Not a reflection on my brother Barry at all. I just hate these lame analysts/writers who are making a mountain out of a mole hill. Ticket sales don't mean bleep to me at all.