Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Did Colts ever fulfill Manning's capability?

tonychen

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Then you either struggled to read what I wrote over the course of a dozen posts. Or you are much, much, too sensitive about someone mentioning Peyton Manning.

Throwing out jargons and words wont get your point across. Stick to the topic. Its obvious what you referred. Yeah, arent you the one who didnt want Peyton to win SB. Go figure.

Throwing out jargons and words wont get your point across. Stick to the topic. Its obvious what you referred. Yeah, arent you the one who didnt want Peyton to win SB. Go figure.

lmao

What jargon? And words won't get my point across? Do you prefer interpretive dance?

Further proof you have read nothing I wrote in this the thread, and are much to sensitive about Peyton.

Do yourself a favor. Stop embarrassing yourself, and actually read the discussion that took place in here.

lmao

What jargon? And words won't get my point across? Do you prefer interpretive dance?

Further proof you have read nothing I wrote in this the thread, and are much to sensitive about Peyton.

Do yourself a favor. Stop embarrassing yourself, and actually read the discussion that took place in here.

Aye Captain. 

Try to find some water before you explode.

You are right on the sensitive part. I am sensitive to garbage talks. Let you have the last word.

Aye Captain.

Try to find some water before you explode.

You are right on the sensitive part. I am sensitive to garbage talks. Let you have the last word.

Good plan. I too would quickly disappear if I realized I was making a fool out of myself, when all I had to do was read.

I think  you guys are trying way to hard on this one. This notion that somehow Denver has built a better team then the Colts seems seriously flawed. The Denver D for most of the season was a sieve and was by far the worst defense of all the playoff teams and this is without Miller and Harris to boot. Not sure if any of the Colts power house teams had a defense as bad statistically and the Colts offensive skill positions with Harrison, Wayne, Clark and James were on par if not better then Manning's current crop. I think the reason for Denver's success this year has as much to do with the AFC being the much weaker conference as opposed to the 00's. The Charger team they beat was 9-7 and only made it in on a lucky no call by the refs. And this year's Pats team was a shell of itself due to a complete change over at the WR position and injuries.

Denver deserves credit for being the best team in the AFC from start to finish but does anyone believe they come out of the NFC this year?

I really think you guys are causing yourselves undue heartburn over those Colts teams who were plenty good enough and not that seriously flawed to win titles. They just ran into better teams.

Good plan. I too would quickly disappear if I realized I was making a fool out of myself, when all I had to do was read.

Your verdict on Manning winning SB poll is enough. Not the first time, i have seen you take a slight on Manning.

All you do is pour personal shots and insults. Keep going. If i repeat, there wont be a difference between and me.

Your verdict on Manning winning SB poll is enough. Not the first time, i have seen you take a slight on Manning.

All you do is pour personal shots and insults. Keep going. If i repeat, there wont be a difference between and me.

See and that's where you become absolutely comical. And show just how little you cared to read after you came to your "conclusion."

haha personal shots and insults. Saying you don't read isn't an insult or a shot. It's the fact of this thread. I know it's a fact because you keep brining up points that have already been discussed.

Read what I wrote about my "response" to the Peyton winning a SB poll. Seriously. You couldn't possible expose yourself for not reading anymore then when you keep bringing that up.

But by all means. Point out my "slights" to Peyton to me. I would be beyond thrilled to hear them.

See and that's where you become absolutely comical. And show just how little you cared to read after you came to your "conclusion."

haha personal shots and insults. Saying you don't read isn't an insult or a shot. It's the fact of this thread. I know it's a fact because you keep brining up points that have already been discussed.

Read what I wrote about my "response" to the Peyton winning a SB poll. Seriously. You couldn't possible expose yourself for not reading anymore then when you keep bringing that up.

But by all means. Point out my "slights" to Peyton to me. I would be beyond thrilled to hear them.

Another personal attack. Way to go. Class act.

Most of the time Peyton led teams seem to have a bad defense. Here we are 15 years into his career, I think patterns have developed. 

I think maybe its time to perhaps consider that having Peyton Manning on your team is a hindrance to your defense.In 15 seasons, he's had a defense, in PPG, inside the top 15 6x......In relation Brees another high scorer, in 12 seasons has had a defense inside the top 15 6x.....On the opposite end is Big Ben. Not a high scorer, never had a def outside top 15, in 10yrs....Eli has had 3 in 10yrs...

Is this a consideration? Maybe, Maybe Not. 

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, January 22, 2014 - personal shot
Hidden by Nadine, January 22, 2014 - personal shot

Another personal attack. Way to go. Class act.

So you're a little crazy. Good to know.

If you want to explain how you read my posts. Do so.

If you want to explain how I slight Peyton. Do so.

But if you want to just throw crap at the wall and not back it up, I'm obviously going to call you out. Don't play the victim.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, January 22, 2014 - quoted removed post
Hidden by Nadine, January 22, 2014 - quoted removed post

So you're a little crazy. Good to know.

Look, i already gave my opinion to your post. Nothing changes. Either you agree or you don't agree, doesn't matter.

You need to back off, calling names and getting personal.

Look, i already gave my opinion to your post. Nothing changes. Either you agree or you don't agree, doesn't matter.

You need to back off, calling names and getting personal.

lmao

My favorite part of these boards is when people come at me , and come after my posts. But when I respond suddenly they aren't so keen on engaging me.

There is no agree to disagree. You're wrong about what I was trying to say. You're wrong about me disliking Peyton.

I get you didn't read my posts and it's hard for you to back off your point, but I don't have to pretend like what you're saying about my own personal thoughts has any merit. Especially when you don't even bother informing yourself on what those thoughts even are.

Funny though. For a guy who personally attacks other posters, I.E Amfootball, almost daily, you sure are quick to cry foul.