Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chris Harris difference maker Out for AFCCG, Stopped Allen, got injured & allen goes for 123 yards

bayone

The Patriots won't have Wilfork or Mayo, two pro-bowl defenders.  They won't have Gronkowski.  I'm not saying that the Broncos are not suspect with the loss of a top corner, just saying that ALL teams have injured players at this point in the playoffs.  A team needs depth. 

I know all players that are out , i will just say this as dont want to list personael, Vs Personal and what 1 means Vs Others

This week Ron Jarwarski said as far as all the losses, its BB who he has personally seen in practice discuss all the minutia needed for every one of the 53 active players left detail how best to use each in whatever role he specifically added them to the team for and that equates to depth that we dont even know they have the ability to add to  a game, at least I didn't until i saw them in practice & BB teach it

He also said 2nd round pick OLB Collins is b now coming on strong

Have to go, dont know when I will be back

Do U REMEMBER OldMan P , love that avatar, reminds me of my favorite football sign of yesteryear based on an old now bought out airline

Fly the friendly skies of Unitas   ( based on United Airlines Commercial Slogan )