Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Offense and Defense next year?

Flash7

We started out the year wanting to be a "Power running" team, and later in the year, we realized that we simply do not have the personnel. We changed to a fast paced no huddle offense and saw more success, given our personnel. Will we revert back to a power running offense, acquiring the appropriate personnel or will we continue with the fast paced approach? Which would you prefer?

On defense, why can't the Colts ever have a defense ranked better than 20th in the league? No matter who we've brought in, or what we've done, we've always been bad on defense. What is the reason for this?

we just need to draft better at certain positions. simple as that. especially when it comes to offensive line players. I know a lot of people bask on Castonzo but to be honest he has been our most durable lineman since we drafted him. 

in the draft i would like to see us draft  one of these guys:

CB: Roby from OSU

CB: Kyle Fuller from VTech

CB: EJ Gaines from Mizzou

OG Cyril Richardson from Baylor

OL Zack Martin from Notre Dame

C Travis Swanson from arkansas 

Ed Stinson DE from bama

OG Xavier Su'a - Filo from UCLA

MLB Yawin Smallwood from UConn 

just some guys to name off is all can someone tell me though, why does cleveland have our 4th round pick? thought we only gave up a 1st rounder for richardson?

The offense was missing too many key pieces.

The defense just ended the year by falling to pieces...44 against K.C., 43 against N.E.

I'm not sure what we have on D anymore...poor D-line?  poor LBs?  poor secondary?  Something must be wrong to get lit up in the mid-40s for 2 straight playoff games.