Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who will we play next? Chances for home playoff game?

steveeoaktree33

I hope we play the Patriots which would happen if the Chargers beat the Bengals. If we then win and the Chargers beat the Broncos (again) we will have a home playoff game against the Chargers in AFC Championship.

Well you seem to forget the the Chargers and Broncos split this year so it's not a given that they would beat the Broncos again. It would be 50/50 and it's a home game for the Broncos. :popcorn:

Well you seem to forget the the Chargers and Broncos split this year so it's not a given that they would beat the Broncos again. It would be 50/50 and it's a home game for the Broncos. :popcorn:

I'm not saying it's gonna be easy for the Chargers at all. Just stating a fact..

More than likely it as far as home games. Would have to meet up with SD in the AFC Championship to get another one in the Drum

So the only scenario is playing the Chargers to have another AFCCG home game? I was just curious as that of course happened that way in '06 when we held the edge over N.E. and they had to come here...