Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dallas (-1) at Chicago

oldunclemark

Pick 'em....Must win for the Bears (6-6)......12 degrees at game time...and its Lakefront cold.

Lance Briggs, Jay Cutler still out for the Bears.

..a Dallas loss in big for Philadelphia..

..a Bears (6-6) loss is even bigger for Green Bay (6-6--1)

..with SF's win...its almost impossible for either team to grab a wild card.

Maybe Ditka plays :worthy:

I would rather see Philly get in now.

This Dallas defense......LOL it may be better if they miss the playoffs all together.

It'd be better for my health if they missed the playoffs, that's for sure. And if that happens, all of my focus in the playoffs can turn to the Patriots, where I hope in every way possible that they don't win a Super Bowl.

It'd be better for my health if they missed the playoffs, that's for sure. And if that happens, all of my focus in the playoffs can turn to the Patriots, where I hope in every way possible that they don't win a Super Bowl.

Oh come on. You know the Patriots will win the AFC. You know it. Brady is gonna march right down the field in those playoff games and win it. The other teams have already blown it.

:yay:

Oh come on. You know the Patriots will win the AFC. You know it. Brady is gonna march right down the field in those playoff games and win it. The other teams have already blown it.

Cincinnati's defense is capable of stopping them if they show up. Indy exposed them a bit in thd second half this week though, so we'll see how that goes. I trust Denver's defense to do utterly nothing and cost Peyton his ring. New England is a shaky favorite, but they kind of have to be the favorite by default to make it out of the AFC.

That's generally been my philosophy in the postseason. Patriots have won the Super Bowl until disproven otherwise.

Seriously, 2008 we had a Cowboys and Patriots free postseason. You know how much fun and stress free it was to watch? And in 2009, the Pats got smashed in the Wild Card game and the Cowboys got humiliated by the Vikings (2 of my 3 favorite postseason 2009 games, the other being the Colts/Jets AFCCG), and 2009 was almost as fun.

2010 was miserable though (even without Cowboys). The Patriots went on that streak where they didn't turn the ball over for like 8 or 9 games straight and looked like they were marching to the SB, and looked unbeatable. It looked like their postseason was going to feature them playing the Jets (that they previously thrashed 45-3), and then the Steelers (who they also beat up on in the regular season, and the Steelers D at the time did not match up well with the Pats at all). Seriously, that wasn't fun to watch. And then the Jets found a way to put an end to that (the enemy of your enemy is your friend for 3 hours, remember that).

Then in 2011, after losing to the Giants in the regular season, the Patriots got a super duper easy schedule for the rest of the season and had the luxury of getting 2 playoff byes in one season (their 2nd bye involved playing the Tim Tebow-led Broncos), and then in the AFCCG, Lee Evans (former Bill, btw) can't hold onto the game winning TD and Cundiff shanked a chipshot FG. When Evans dropped that TD it was probably one of only two times that I ever hit my laptop while watching football. And then during the Super Bowl my heart was beating like super crazy the entire time.

I'm 22. I'm gonna have gray hair by 25 unless Brady and Belichick decide to call it quits one of these days.