Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Why did Grig's pick an entire draft of project player's?

MaoBerry

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Ravens will miss Mike McDonald, 100%. Joe Burrow's numbers vs Ravens before Mike McDonald was DC was much better, so don't be surprised if the Chiefs put up 30+ on the Ravens in the opening game and win a close one.
    • Yes. The Steelers will never go away. They'll be in the playoffs again thanks to a good draft and defense. Only way they miss is because of Wilson just imploding on a major scale.    Many are putting the Browns as a contender, I don't see it. They were helped by the refs early in the season, and then Flacco played way above his physical ability (no offense Joe). I'm just not a believer in Watson. Never was and probably never will. The guy was outplayed by a "past his prime" vet and a 4th string QB. 
    • Your hated Steelers are going to be that fly that doesn't go away, I can bet on it.   Burrow's wrist injury, if he is fully recovered, with the FA and draft additions, they should be back at the top of the AFC North. Ravens lost a few key pieces on D and OL, IMO, though they always have a great floor, just not sure they can reproduce the same ceiling as last year game in and game out.    Texans, on paper, should be a Top 2 seed in the AFC, with plenty of firepower and talent on both sides of the ball. But the games are not played on paper. Bills - unless Sean McDermott and his D evolves, I don't see them helping Josh Allen out when it matters but they did start a new identity with running the ball well for great balance towards the end of last season, so they will be a Top 4 team again because Allen is that good and Tua is not in the same breath as Allen in that division.    Colts, the secondary question marks have to be compensated with the DL pass rush and AR and the offense staying on the field more, that is how we are going to win more close games to make the difference between 7 and 10 wins, IMO.
    • Kupp ran in the 4.6's. Quick brain and quick feet kick tail. Rewatch a Colts game and focus on Downs. He is incredible getting off the line, attacking a zone, he gets open in a flash. Just how you beat pressure.
    • Obviously you dont want to pass up on great talent, but makes me question if we should go DT seeing we just got grove and buckner on extensions. Also the new big guy too. Wouldn't be mad if we drafted that position but would rather go edge again. Could finally get to the old days of Mathis and Freeney!
  • Members

• FalseStart

FalseStart 284

• Indyfan4life

Indyfan4life 4,264

• cjwhiskers

cjwhiskers 865

• jvan1973

jvan1973 10,934

• krunk

krunk 8,358

• CheezyColt