Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Coach Changes in Offseason?

GoColtsGo5150

Should we look to change some coaches in the offseason?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Should we look to change some coaches in the offseason?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
    • I don't know

I want Pagano to start calling the defensive plays, Manusky defense is too Vanilla. The Titans ran crossing route after crossing route but he continue to keep Angerer on the field instead of going dime and putting a 4th CB out there.

I think that would have been a dreadful strategy. The Titans were itching to run the ball, and that's how they worked down the field on their first two possessions. Going dime, or even using more nickel, would have been inviting them to do that.

After their first two possessions, and before the final drive (which was awful, but we were in dime at that point), Fitzpatrick was 12/17 for 85 yards. He scrambled once for 4 yards, and got sacked once. That's 4.5 yards/attempt over a span of four possessions, two and half quarters worth, and they scored six points (and three of those points came on the penalty drive). I said in the grades thread that I wasn't impressed with the pass coverage, but it was decent for most of the game. Once we got our run fits solved, we calmed their offense down pretty easily.

I do think Pagano would be a better play caller than Manusky, but I'm generally opposed to having the head coach calling plays.

If we end up 10-6 or better ...heck no.  With Ballard, Bradshaw, Allen, Wayne and Thomas gone for the year and the nagging injuries on offense...NO.

The defense is not broken, but has been hindered by injuries to Landry, Toler, RJF, Angerer, Conner...vastly hindered the development of Werner.

Special teams has been fantastic other than a couple 2 games...

NO!

Colts_Grey_Arcs_by_monkeybiziu.jpg

Bradshaw will probably not be resigned as well as DB has played.  

Bradshaw will probably not be resigned as well as DB has played.  

We shall see.....coming off of injury...he may be cheap again.  There may be some trades coming via the backfield.....Ballard, Brown, Bradshaw...Richardson (Not now because we gave up Numero Uno for him)  Interesting topic Rich  :thmup:

We shall see.....coming off of injury...he may be cheap again.  There may be some trades coming via the backfield.....Ballard, Brown, Bradshaw...Richardson (Not now because we gave up Numero Uno for him)  Interesting topic Rich  :thmup:

yea , i was very critical of Brown his entire career as a Colt but he sure shoved the pie in my face now lol

yea , i was very critical of Brown his entire career as a Colt but he sure shoved the pie in my face now lol

Me too, butt I am loving the pie very much!!  Keep up the good work DB.....We slam ya when you are not doing as well as we would like, but still support you because you are a COLT!!   :)

Guest TeamLoloJones

However it shakes out I want us to have 3 of them next year.  People may argue we don't need 3 starting-level RBs, but we started this year with 3 and lost 2 of them.