Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Does anybody tape full games?

AllYouNeedIsLuck

If anybody has full games recorded (non CD), can you be so kind in sending them to me? lol 

It's hard to study formations, audibles, and usage of players watching the game live because for myself at least I'm too invested in the outcome to fully pay attention. 

Anybody who is willing to send them, I would greatly appreciate it. Help a fellow Colts fan out :)

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, November 9, 2013 - illegal
Hidden by Nadine, November 9, 2013 - illegal

You might want to search torrents or if you are searching older games, check with traders online.

This is a site I came across years ago, it's Saints themed, and owned by a huge Saints fan, but he's got quite a gold mine for all NFL teams. Use this and just select the Colts and your preferences on the years and let it do all the work.

http://www.oldtimesports.net/users/CDowns/DisplaySport.asp?SearchClicked=YES&InputSport=nflfootball

Note: I have spoken with the owner of the site about 3 years ago, and I know he's still active. We talked a bit over some Oilers recordings he had. I would highly recommend checking his stuff from the early 1990's, but I have no clue what he's charging for games or anything.

Hope this info is somehow useful.