Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Cool hand luck

trueblueblood

Is there any doubt that he's elite now? The guy has ice in his veins. We are never out of a game with 12 under center. He was getting mauled back there all game and stood strong and took a huge hit from watt to throw a bomb to Hilton. I personally think he's the best in the nfl. Call me crazy, but it's really not that crazy of a statement. He's the real deal.

He's not Manning, Brady, Rodgers, or Brees yet but he's well on his way and WILL be one of them one day and is probably already better than or at least as good as any QB who isn't one of the true elite QBs in the NFL.  The rest of the NFL has reason to be afraid because him and TY are just going to keep getting better. 

He is growing...but he lost his cool for a stretch in the 1st half.

See I don't think he did.  He didn't make the big mistake that would have come with losing your cool.  He played smart got what he could and more importantly didn't make the big mistake.  He knew he couldn't win it there so he just made sure he didn't lose it so he would have a chance to win it later.

Is there any doubt that he's elite now? The guy has ice in his veins. We are never out of a game with 12 under center. He was getting mauled back there all game and stood strong and took a huge hit from watt to throw a bomb to Hilton. I personally think he's the best in the nfl. Call me crazy, but it's really not that crazy of a statement. He's the real deal.

Outside of the first pass to Fleener and the two throws to Hilton, the majority of the rest of his throws were rather bad. He's still holding on to the ball way to long and not once did he look to take off when the middle of the field was wide open for him. This waiting for the 4th quarter to finally get going isn't going to always work, especially not playoff time. He still has a long ways to go before he's mentioned with some the "seniors" in this league.