Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Elite League Players Quitting

SilentHill

After looking into it, the only team that has a BYE week player on it is hillbilliesfromhell, and that's John Dee. I'll send him a reminder message.

J-Ville Blitz has a chance of having both of his running backs out for the game as they are both questionable. Can't penalize for having them on the starting roster. 

So it's just John Dee, so it's definitely not a few players. 

After looking into it, the only team that has a BYE week player on it is hillbilliesfromhell, and that's John Dee. I'll send him a reminder message.

J-Ville Blitz has a chance of having both of his running backs out for the game as they are both questionable. Can't penalize for having them on the starting roster. 

So it's just John Dee, so it's definitely not a few players. 

Helter Skelter II (Kenny?)

as well.

Some of them update their rosters later in the week, maybe not right away at the beginning of the week. 

As long as they have a full roster come Sunday and have no one on a bye in their active roster before game time, that is all that counts. Helter Skelter had a couple of players on bye week and still beat Ser Pounce last week, that was weird :)

Maybe some folks just don't want to drop key players and are fine to endure their bye week with a couple of them on bye, not sure. My roster does not have that level of depth though.