Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

My Sleeper Prospect (Who's Yours?)

My super sleeper prospect is Brandin Cooks, wide receiver for the Oregon State Beavers . As a former receiver, I can tell you that he has good mechanics as a route runner and is an underrated blocker. He has blazing speed and above average hands. He already has 1000 yards in just 6 games this year. I definitely see this kid rising.

Here's a highlight tape of his quarterback, Sean Mannion, a mid-to-late round pick. In the tape, you'll see a lot of passes go to Cooks. Watch closely his explosiveness on the line. He uses the proper hand-work to get around man coverage and then uses his speed to get open. Incredible player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIzBlJNMgX0

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Latu is an absolute beast.  Indy is going to love him.
    • McConkey has knee issues that will probably remove him from the Colts board there. 
    • I just knew there was going to be a run on WRs later in the first.   welp, hoping we trade up for either AD (character concerns and all) or Troy Franklin.   there is no way we can leave this draft not drafting some type of burner in this deep WR draft.     Welp, can’t be too mad.  We can’t pick ‘em all and I’m ok with who we picked.  
    • I haven't paid much attention to the draft and looking OR making mocks 'cause with Ballard you usually will be disappointed...... like most on this Forum are tonight. Lol   But I wasn't surprised by a defensive linemen being picked. I didn't think he would go CB or trade up for a elite receiver or Bowers would fall to 15. And honestly I know noting about Latu  except a few highlights I seen switching from the draft and Yankee game.  I liked the highlights but not crazy about the conference he played in and  his medical history.   I was hoping for Bowers but not surprised he's not a colt especially when Denver chose the last QB and the raiders were right behind them. I heard the raiders liked Bowers and with no QB left to possibly sway them I had a feeling they would grab him. We all know it was unlikely Ballard would trade up for him(even if he had him high on his board?)   Kudos for the bears getting a great prospect, I hope they don't mess him up.  And to the Patriots for getting imo the second best QB. The Falcons getting Pence for life after Cousins(which may be sooner than later) I think was a good move.     
    • I mean, i kinda ma because in year 4 Trey had 13.5 sacks and probably way more pressures than paye has had in year 4.  Paye has one more year to show he can be the pass rusher we need.     and only reason why Trey was being compared to Paye is because someone else brought him.  There is honestly no comparison when it comes to their year 4s
  • Members