Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I found out the reason the Colts dropped passes & played bad vs SD

Anonymous

Hey guys, I know you were all surprised by the Colts uncharacteristic mistakes, poor excecution, poor coaching, dropped balls etc against the Chargers.

Well it turns out, they were under the curse one gets after playing the Seahawks!

@ESPNNFL

Every team that has played the @Seahawks this season has lost the following week.
93 retweets | 23 replies

Seahawks started their season playing the Panthers, then the 49ers, and the Jaguars and after that that Texans and finally the Colts.

Week 2 - PANTHERS 23 Bills 24
Week 3 - Colts 27 49ERS 7
Week 4 - Colts 37 JAGUARS 3
Week 5 - TEXANS 3 49ers 34
Week 6 - Chargers 19, Colts 9

Bill Simmons and many Seahawks fans are riding the theory that "Everyone who plays the super-physical Seahawks is bruised and battered the following week".

Seahawks played the Titans last week. The Titans will now lose to the 49ers.

So cheer up Colts fans! The curse is now officially off of the Colts and on to the Titans. You can now go back to playing the good football that you were playing before the MNF game. Go beat Papa Johns and his donkeys!

1015-peyton-manning-papa-johns-getty-3.j

*apologize in advance if this has already been talked about

I blame Luck for shaving. He lacked the neck beard when we lost to Miami as well.

I would like this again if I could.  I won't necessarily hate on him for it, tho.  He had at least one interview.  Probably wanted to look presentable and not like a wolfman.

And as far as the curse goes, it should have been null and void since we won.   :nono2: