Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

wow...its been noted....

staggerknight

Ok I'm officially fed up with pep Hamiltons high school offense and play calling. This is rediculous. Also last 4 and 2 on about the 15 , why not challenge the placement, gain a half to one yd., and go for the first down with good ole 1 yard a carry Trent (Cleveland laughing all the way to the draft). Isn't it rediculous to have a superior qb and have him hand off this much. But with the before mentioned h s offense you can't get anyone open anyway. We were flat out coached!!!!!

Drop for fleener, drop for wayne, drop for dhb, drop for Hilton, drop for trich. That is one of the reasons they lost. Terrible to watch. We beat ourselves with penalties and drops.

Couple of bad punts and bad penalties hurt too. Bad all around. Luck and Vinatieri are the only bright spots today.

Couple of bad punts and bad penalties hurt too. Bad all around. Luck and Vinatieri are the only bright spots today.

I wouldn't even say I was impressed with luck. Missed DHB and under threw reggie, and overthrew him on the INT. Adam was the only bright spot I saw. Good to know he can still hit those 50+ yarders.

Horrible game. Can we get Bruce back form AZ?

Why? So Luck can get killed with those 7 step drop, no check down, 40 yard bomb pass plays? We don't have the line for that. I swear you people kill me. The past few weeks it was "Pep is really growing into a good OC." One bad game in which the players didn't execute, and it's back to "fire Pep" smdh