Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Anyone going to the Colts vs Chargers game?

Sova!

So excited to go to my first colts game, especially since it's against a rival on a mnf game. Is anyone from the west coast going to be at the game? Chargers have fair-weather fans so I wouldn't be surprised to see a bunch of colts jerseys at the game. I'll be wearing 88

So excited to go to my first colts game, especially since it's against a rival on a mnf game. Is anyone from the west coast going to be at the game? Chargers have fair-weather fans so I wouldn't be surprised to see a bunch of colts jerseys at the game. I'll be wearing 88

Where are you coming from? 

From what I understand, the game is in danger of being blacked out.  So there should be plenty of opportunity for CA Colts fans to get to the game.

I'll look for the Marvin jersey!  Like I always tell my daughter, who goes to Bama, jump up and down and act like an * so I can spot you in the crowd.  (She never listens to me either)

My first game to...first nfl game period, I'm going from Cali

Where are you coming from? 

From Orange County. All my friends give me a hard time for not being a Chargers fan and I give them a hard time for never knowing what it's like to cheer on a successful organization. Does anyone know how the fans at Qualcomm are? Are they easy going like ducks and angels fans or are they brutal like raider fans?

From Orange County. All my friends give me a hard time for not being a Chargers fan and I give them a hard time for never knowing what it's like to cheer on a successful organization. Does anyone know how the fans at Qualcomm are? Are they easy going like ducks and angels fans or are they brutal like raider fans?

Nah, you don't have to worry about the Chargers fans. They're harmless unlike the Raiders/49ers.  You don't have to keep looking behind your back.  If they do become aggressive, it's towards Philip Rivers, lol.

I will be coming from Temecula. I hear you, most of my friends are Charger fans. I give them a hard time too, lol.