Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Patriots should get Richard Seymour

IcEWoLF

Oh well, was worth a shot...

I guess Vellano and Tommy Kelly have to do for now, but it would be a good idea to add another guy in there.

I also think the Patriots should get a dominant defensive tackle next year in the draft that can play inside since Vince is up there in age and not sure how long he can play.

It seemed to me that Seymour left the Pats the same way Welker did.  Welcome mat not being offered.  Surprised me when Bellycheck let them go.  After watching how the Pats dismantled the sparrows last night, maybe he knows who he needs and doesn't need.  The loss of Wilfork looks huge, but it did not seem to make a difference last night.

It seemed to me that Seymour left the Pats the same way Welker did.  Welcome mat not being offered.  Surprised me when Bellycheck let them go.  After watching how the Pats dismantled the sparrows last night, maybe he knows who he needs and doesn't need.  The loss of Wilfork looks huge, but it did not seem to make a difference last night.

Not last night since the sparrows don't have a legit running game. It will show when the opponents can run a little bit.

Welker was treated like a king compared to Seymour. He was shipped to Oakland for a first round pick. No offer. No nothing. Just good-bye.