Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Arian Foster

IndyTrav

I saw on Yahoo, that Arian Foster is writing a column. Check it out. 

http://shine.yahoo.com/experts/nfl-star-arian-foster--6-things-i-ll-try-to-teach-my-daughter--165016060.html

Awesome article. 

The Texans are really lucky to have a guy like this. I think we all really dug the respect he showed for touching the Pagano banner last year, and now I read this, from here on out count me as a fan of his. 

Congrats to the Hou. Texans fans for having a player like this on your roster. 

Great read. Wow. I will add him to my list of players to root for (except against the Colts of course). I've heard lots of other stuff about him before too but never this detailed and lengthy.

He better be careful with all those commercials he's done lately..he will get a lot of hate on here for that...oops. No...I don't think anyone has had much bad to say about the guy. Hard nosed player, keeps his nose clean, loves his family. Winner!

I saw on Yahoo, that Arian Foster is writing a column. Check it out. 

http://shine.yahoo.com/experts/nfl-star-arian-foster--6-things-i-ll-try-to-teach-my-daughter--165016060.html

Awesome article. 

The Texans are really lucky to have a guy like this. I think we all really dug the respect he showed for touching the Pagano banner last year, and now I read this, from here on out count me as a fan of his. 

Congrats to the Hou. Texans fans for having a player like this on your roster. 

I didn't realise that he did that to the banner.

That's classy, man. 

He can go alongside Brian Cushing and J.J Watt as Texans I actually like.

I didn't realise that he did that to the banner.

That's classy, man. 

He can go alongside Brian Cushing and J.J Watt as Texans I actually like.

I can't stand Cushing.  He's really obnoxious and arrogant, in my opinion.

As for the article, I love it.  Foster is really a classy, intellectual guy.  He's very well-spoken and articulate and the Texans are lucky to have him, as is the NFL as he presents a very positive image for the league.  The Texans have a number of classy guys, like Watt and Andre.  Thanks for sharing the article, and good for Foster for being such a caring, dedicated parent.

I can't stand Cushing.  He's really obnoxious and arrogant, in my opinion.

As for the article, I love it.  Foster is really a classy, intellectual guy.  He's very well-spoken and articulate and the Texans are lucky to have him, as is the NFL as he presents a very positive image for the league.  The Texans have a number of classy guys, like Watt and Andre.  Thanks for sharing the article, and good for Foster for being such a caring, dedicated parent.

That's what I used to think about Cushing but I don't anymore. He has a strange kind of arrogance that I actually really enjoy in a person. He's similar to Richard Sherman in that respect, who I also really like.

I'm not entirely sure what separates the kind of arrogance I like and the kind of arrogance that I don't like though. I think it has something to do with work ethic and passion. If a guy is arrogant and obnoxious but remains passionate and still puts 100% into what they do then I respect that. If a guy is arrogant without substance and without anything to back it up then I dislike that. I think Cushing fits the former description personally.

But I can definitely see why a lot of people wouldn't share my sentiments.