Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Manning's and Flacco's Posters Hanging Outside Denver Stadium

King Colt

Rumor has it Flaccos' poster according to some sources melted sometime during the second half of the Broncos game and large black bird ate the remains. There were no reports of damage to the facility. Mannings' poster on the other hand was said to have lit up as bright as the sun and ascended up to heaven. These stories cannot be verified unless of course you saw the game!!

Maybe the Flacco poster metamorphosed into the Lombardi Trophy picture. Maybe the poster of Manning ascended into heaven , but the real Peyton Manning congratulated Ray Lewis in the locker room after a difficult loss. That is why I like Peyton Manning. Joe Flacco may not be as talented as Manning, but he is a classy guy like Manning and Unitas.

I saw the game and I am still convinced Manning is one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time. Neither the Colts or the Broncos own the Ravens , but Manning does. We were very fortunate to get that playoff win last year , and subsequent Super Bowl.

Maybe the Flacco poster metamorphosed into the Lombardi Trophy picture. Maybe the poster of Manning ascended into heaven , but the real Peyton Manning congratulated Ray Lewis in the locker room after a difficult loss. That is why I like Peyton Manning. Joe Flacco may not be as talented as Manning, but he is a classy guy like Manning and Unitas.

I saw the game and I am still convinced Manning is one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time. Neither the Colts or the Broncos own the Ravens , but Manning does. We were very fortunate to get that playoff win last year , and subsequent Super Bowl.

I loved that! Such great class has always been showed between the two. Fierce competitors, and it was always fun watching Ray and Peyton go at it on the field. And I would not expect anything less from Ray had the Ravens lost. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShgEZbAKbDc

Of all the presentations of ESPN's Top 100 lists, this is by far the best (also doesn't hurt Peyton was named #8 all-time haha). But Ray spoke so much truth, and from the heart. Flacco may not understand him, but I do. :lol: