Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

DHB

AllYouNeedIsLuck

DHB will be just fine, if you take a look on stampede blue or indystar you'll find that DHB had the best day at training camp on day 4. I read an artical today that said he was having some issues thus far in camp, but all sources from camp say that DHB has had a outstanding camp so far. I'll trust what Colts.com, stampede blue and indystar has to say then just someone looking for attention. There are a lot of writers who look to get a rise out of us fans but we got to be able to see through the nonsense but we will all see come opening day..

No that was his argument

The dummies on NFL network said Reggie Wayne is a product of Peyton Manning. They claimed Peyton made Reggie Wayne who he is today

So that's when Reggie said he don't care who throw to him, he'll make anyone look good

I agree. Marvin Harrison would have HOF numbers with most any decent QB. Waynes the same way.

DHB will be just fine, if you take a look on stampede blue or indystar you'll find that DHB had the best day at training camp on day 4. I read an artical today that said he was having some issues thus far in camp, but all sources from camp say that DHB has had a outstanding camp so far. I'll trust what Colts.com, stampede blue and indystar has to say then just someone looking for attention. There are a lot of writers who look to get a rise out of us fans but we got to be able to see through the * but we will all see come opening day..

I hear ya. There have been two different views of DHB coming out of camp. I have read a couple of articles saying he was doing great but out of the same camp it was reported he was dropping too many. With his speed on the field the defenders will have no choice but to pay attention to him. That in itself will help whoever else is out there receiving. 

I have been watching a lot of raider games over last few years( wife is a raider fan) and I have seen DHB get better over the last few years. He is very physical and will break tackles in the open field and make plays, not to mention throws some great blocks on running plays. Despite his speed the deep ball seems to be where most his drops come, but still I am Very happy about the signing, will be an improvement over Avery.