Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tired of all these crybabies expressing all this negativity before we even get to training camp. Allow me to give my 2 cents on how I feel the draft is going:

AMAZING!!!

We got some guys that look like Colts. If you don't know what that means, full of potential, a solid work ethic,and will work to become great. Oh yeah, a few look like they may be bringing a little something extra called nastiness.

I wonder if we could get Werner and  Jenkins from FSU. With big dog  Montori Hughes rotating in the middle. 329 lbs but ran a 5.2 40.

Tired of all these crybabies expressing all this negativity before we even get to training camp. Allow me to give my 2 cents on how I feel the draft is going:

AMAZING!!!

We got some guys that look like Colts. If you don't know what that means, full of potential, a solid work ethic,and will work to become great. Oh yeah, a few look like they may be bringing a little something extra called nastiness.

I wonder if we could get Werner and  Jenkins from FSU. With big dog  Montori Hughes rotating in the middle. 329 lbs but ran a 5.2 40.

You mean 2 guys with character issues that we are sooooo against??? lmao

AMAZING!!!

Its alright to be against character issue guys, but when we take them they look like Colts... lmao..I'm all for it though anyways, but I just think we reached bad for need period. Love Werner, he will be an All-Pro...We reached at other picks though and did not go BPA at all.

Its alright to be against character issue guys, but when we take them they look like Colts... lmao..I'm all for it though anyways, but I just think we reached bad for need period. Love Werner, he will be an All-Pro...We reached at other picks though and did not go BPA at all.

I really dont think the draft is amazing - i was just giving you some business. Im not caught up in the draft to where it makes me worry about who we pick up or even their character issues - im not paying them. Im concerned with getting better. I personally feel our team is so young that its going to be hard for us to not get better just in experience alone. The skill sets that are being addressed in this draft could make us that much better.  

I really dont think the draft is amazing - i was just giving you some business. Im not caught up in the draft to where it makes me worry about who we pick up or even their character issues - im not paying them. Im concerned with getting better. I personally feel our team is so young that its going to be hard for us to not get better just in experience alone. The skill sets that are being addressed in this draft could make us that much better.  

Holmes in the 4th over Williams, Rambo, Barner killed me....I'd rather have Mike Golic Jr. than Holmes I did a lot of research on him before and thought 6th or 7th at best..