3rd round  Brian Schwenkie or Barrett Jones   G/C 

4th round  6th 7 th  depth moves  for  WR OL DL

scenerio 2      trade 24 to Eagles for there second and third round picks

2nd round :  Larry Warford OG Kentucky or  DE Margus Hunt 

3rd round   Justin Pugh G/T/C or  Corey Lemonier OLB Auburn

4th 6th 7th depth moves for WR  OL etc 

Thoughts

Dont like either that much except Warford in the 2nd

1.Datone Jones pick-While I like him, we have the players below at DE and as a 1st round pick he likely should start right away or be able to, Seeing as how we brought it Francois and have Redding as our other starter Jones just wont be the starter, I think our pick at 24 can be better spent, plus I dont think he will be the bpa on the board anyway
1.Francois
2.Redding
3.Lawrence Guy (who I came away impressed with last year)
4.Nevis
5.Moala
All in no particular order

3.Schwenke-Cant argue with this pick alot but just for the sake of debate Ill try- I just prefer Frederick, Jones or Winters more, What I do like about him is he is very quick off the snap with good technique, What I dont like about him, he dont have alot of power and seems to lunge at his target at times, A fit in a Zone scheme I think not Man despite his size, size does not equal strength nor does it equal the ability to use that strength in my opinion, There are several of examples of this on our very own roster at O Line in my opinion (Mike Mcglynn, Joe Reitz)

4.I think we need another Corner to push Toler and more importantly put Vaughn on the bench, D.J. Hayden I like, Also we could go WR here, Aaron Mellete, Dan Buckner, Chris Harper, Ryan Swope, or OLB Travis Long. We can Also go with Safety Bacarri Rambo, Robert Lester, Duke Williams (My pick D.J. Hayden)

6.In the 4th I'd go with Hayden so that leaves WR, OLB and Safety and DE (going by what you wanted in the 1st round and what you want for depth moves in 4 through 7 so Im going with Conner Vernon or Corey Fuller or Alec Lemon

7.We just picked up Landry to start but Bethea at FS has one year left on his deal and we have no idea what we have behind him even if we bring him back (which I think we will) Brandan Bishop can learn behind Bethea a year or 2 if we resign him and I can develp into a very solid if not great starter

7.With Moala going down with injury last year as well as Nevis we dont know how well they will recover this year plus Moala was only resigned for one more year leaving us with potential depth issues, Joe Vellano- can play inside or outside at de in a 3-4 and provide pass rush while being good against the run, he has a heck of a motor and is a very good tackler

scenerio 1    no trade 

1st round   Datone Jones DE UCLA 

3rd round  Brian Schwenkie or Barrett Jones   G/C 

4th round  6th 7 th  depth moves  for  WR OL DL

scenerio 2      trade 24 to Eagles for there second and third round picks

2nd round :  Larry Warford OG Kentucky or  DE Margus Hunt 

3rd round   Justin Pugh G/T/C or  Corey Lemonier OLB Auburn

4th 6th 7th depth moves for WR  OL etc 

Thoughts

I don't like the idea of taking a defensive lineman, certainly not in the first. I like the group we have and I think they can perform really well. RJF, Franklin/Chapman, Redding - that's solid. I think we need to take a pass rusher or a corner if we stick at 24.

Just at NFL.com Bucky brooks  made an excellent point  we could Select Damontre Moore OLB from Texas A/M   sure hes shot down draft boards he did play in a 3-4 scheme briefly in his junior year  and with excellent coaching but chuck pagano and Manusky  he could turn out well for us    thoughts ?

I don't like the idea of taking a defensive lineman, certainly not in the first. I like the group we have and I think they can perform really well. RJF, Franklin/Chapman, Redding - that's solid. I think we need to take a pass rusher or a corner if we stick at 24.

One could make a very fine argument that Datone Jones is a pass rusher.

I love our F.A. moves, but what we're lacking, and have always lacked really, is interior pass rushers. Jones can play DE in our 3-4, could possibly even be placed at OLB in certain packages, and then he would slide in when we go with a four man line. He's versatile, really explosive off the snap and has seemingly improved quite a bit, even since the season ended. 

I'm really struggling over our 24th pick, because I've fallen in love with both Jones and Larry Warford. I think Warford is exactly the type of player we need. A good pass protector but also really mean in the running game. He's not really good on the move, but with us moving to more of a power running game, he could really shine here IMO, and start from day one.

Damontre Moore is a great player, no doubt about it. I just hope he's not on marijuana anymore, which I doubt he still is. Also, I've been liking the idea more and more of drafting Datone Jones, I think he can learn with Redding and RJF and take over after Redding leaves. It's intriguing having an interior pass rush and not just relying on our guys from the outside.