Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andy's Nfl Week 3 Predictions

Andy

Last Week I went 11 for 16... which is very good!

New England Patriots at Buffalo Bills - Buffalo Bills 20-14 -- Correct Bills 34-31

Jacksonville Jaguars at Carolina Panthers - Carolina Panthers 28 - 13 -- Correct Panthers 16-10

San Francisco 49ers at Cincinnati Bengals - San Francisco 49ers 23 - 21 -- Correct 49ers 13-8

Miami Dolphins at Cleveland Browns - Miami Dolphins 17 - 13 -- Incorrect Browns 17-16

Detroit Lions at Minnesota Vikings - Detroit Lions 34 - 21 -- Correct Lions 26-23

Houston Texans at New Orleans Saints - New Orleans Saints 28 - 23 -- Correct Saints 40-33

New York Giants at Philadelphia Eagles - Philadelphia Eagles 31 - 23 -- Incorrect Giants 29-16

Denver Broncos at Tennessee Titans - Tennessee Titans 21 - 20 -- Correct Titans 17-14

New York Jets at Oakland Raiders - Oakland Raiders 20 - 16 -- Correct Raiders 34-24

Kansas City Chiefs at San Diego Chargers - San Diego Chargers 41 - 14 -- Correct Chargers 20-17

Baltimore Ravens at St Louis Rams - Baltimore Ravens 35 - 20 -- Correct Ravens 37-7

Green Bay Packers at Chicago Bears - Green Bay Packers 24 - 14 -- Correct 27-17

Arizona Cardinals at Seattle Seahawks - Arizona Cardinals 31 - 13 -- Incorrect Seahawks 13-10

Atlanta Falcons at Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Tampa Bay Buccaneers 24 - 20 -- Correct Bucs 16-13

Pittsburgh Steelers at Indianapolis Colts - Pittsburgh Steelers 24 - 6 (GO SEE THE DOUBLE A BREAKDOWN FOR MORE) -- Correct Steelers 23-20

Washington Redskins at Dallas Cowboys - Dallas Cowboys 27 - 24

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• There is no sign the Jets are going to win more than a couple of games. They are void of talent and poorly coached. There is absolutely the chance the Giants pick up at least 4-5 wins. 
    • That is exactly what I meant.    prior to new rule, Say Indy picked up Hooker’s 5th year option this Spring and he did not get hurt but underwhelmed with his play, they could have released him after the season and not been on the hook for his 5th year salary. If they had picked it up and he blew out his Achilles they would have had to pay him.   
    • everyone is talking around each other.   injuries aren't relevant grading pure performance. it either performs or it doesn't.   injuries are very relevant trying to understand why performance problems exists, or weighing future things like potential, or personnel strategy.
    • I'm not sure I understand your angle here.  If you're simply saying "he's not producing", Ok I get it.  He's not.   But what would you recommend the team do in this instance?  Put him in the hyperbaric chamber for a week?  Pray to the NFL gods that his health improves?  Or cut him and bring in another guy that may very well have the same issues?  The NFL is a violent sport.  People get hurt.  Sometimes in major ways.  No one knows when that will happen or for how long they will be out.  I'm pretty sure if Ballard had a crystal ball and knew Campbell was going to be a hurt machine and D.K. Metcalf was going to turn into a WR god he would have made that move.  But I'm guessing his Magic 8-Ball was in the shop.   The other part is rookies are drafted on potential.  Is there a difference between production and potential?  Sure there is.  But NONE of them have done a dang thing in the NFL when they are drafted yet they are handed multi-year deals and millions of dollars.  Why?  Potential.  Some will live up to it.  Others won't for one reason or another.  If a guy is relatively healthy and just plays below expectations (ahem Quincy Wilson), that's a completely different reason than a guy who gets his knee rolled up.  But if a guy has little injury history to suggest they would be hurt a lot I don't think you can pin it on a guy looking at his potential, because that's what EVERY GM in this league is doing.   Does it suck?  Hell yeah it sucks!  But I can't lay blame on anyone for it.  Heck I wanted to play in the NBA when I was a kid.  Then I realized I was only gonna be 5'8".  Is that my fault?  Some things just are.
    • Because it’s convenient...
  • Members

• ColtMan

ColtMan 3

Rookie
    • AwesomeAustin

AwesomeAustin 466

• ManningGM

ManningGM 625

• jskinnz

jskinnz 5,754

• stitches