Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

nfl network is driving me insane

CR91

Funny how when Peyton was here some Colts fans would complain that the media didn't focus on the Colts enough...now that he is in Denver they complain about how the media is Broncos this and Broncos that all the time.  Seriously though...Welker to Denver is big time news considering how he has gone from Brady's boy to Peyton's new toy. So let them focus on it...meanwhile the Colts quietly continue to build their Monster under the radar.

Funny how when Peyton was here some Colts fans would complain that the media didn't focus on the Colts enough...now that he is in Denver they complain about how the media is Broncos this and Broncos that all the time.  Seriously though...Welker to Denver is big time news considering how he has gone from Brady's boy to Peyton's new toy. So let them focus on it...meanwhile the Colts quietly continue to build their Monster under the radar.

no that was more of the hatred for the colts and their love affair with the patriots. haha. pat fans dont kill me.

It is a big deal though. Not only is it a HUGE upgrade over Stokely and will give Peyton another incredible target but its almost addition by subtraction. You take your closest rivals best player so they get worse and you get better. I'm sorry. Amendola is solid but he is no Wes Welker. Thats why its a big story. It was supposedly a given after Brady restructured for him to go back. Now they lost their best receiver and Denver got a great receiver. No doubt that NE can withstand the loss....they have a record scoring type offense even without him but they will miss him....he moved the chains on over 60% of his receptions....think about that...60% went for first downs. That is huge and even if Amendola catches a lot of balls I got to think that number will drop...some of those 3rd downs won't be picked up...and thats points off the board. Thats why its such a big deal.

SF, SEA, DEN, and KC are the big winners in FA. MIA, CLE, CHI, and DET I think overpaid. I think IND, TENN, and PHI did a solid job. Those signings in TEN will DRASTICALLY help Locker. A running game is essential and I love Walkers hands out of the back field. Very underrated IMO. I would have LOVED to have him! 

Poor Stokely. He recruited PM and now a year later the team found a replacement for him.

Poor Stokely!!....Peyton got him one last pay check...Stokely would have been out of the league still. I wouldn't doubt he comes back this year too for a vet minimum to round out the WR core if someone goes down during training camp. He will be on speed dial.