Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Topics

• Man, I was happy that the Pacers won!  I loathe NY far more than I do Indy, and I knew the Celts would have an easier time with Indy.  Not that this series has been easy (well, except game 2).     I don’t disagree with you regarding your lineup; my only point before was that Russell would have been phenomenal as a NBA player today just as he was 60 years ago. Keep in mind that he was a two-time NCAA champion as well as an Olympic gold winning captain.   Russell with today’s training would have still been the best defensive player perhaps ever, and would have been a more proficient scorer.  
    • The difference between Magic and Larry, they played legit tough competition every night and had to win 4 series to win the Championship The BIG's were all 6'9-7'0 foot tall they went against. Also the athletes in the 80's and 90's are just as good as today. I can make an All- 80's/90's team that none of the athletes could beat today or what the 60's could beat. Like JJ Redick said back in the 50's and 60's it was like a bunch of plumber and fireman playing. BOB COUSY shot 38% for his career and everyone thought he was a top 5 player in the league back then.    PG - Magic SG - Jordan SF - Bird PF - Karl Malone  C - Kareem My bench would consist of guys like Olajuwon, I. Thomas, Pippen, Barkley, Miller, C. Drexler, and for craps and giggles, Rodman would be on my team - he is the greatest Rebounder of all-time. All those guys played the balk of their games in the 80's and 90's. That gives me a 12 man roster.   One last thing, when you brought up Mathurin, that +/- stat is the most flawed stat out there, it is garbage. I have seen players score 40 points and have a -.. Mathurin averages 15 points a game and plays good defense but keep hating. You are probably one of one's that thought NY would kill Indiana lol. When The Pacers won Game 7 at NY, we ruined over million peoples summer. NY had Brunson and Divincenzo 100% in Game 7 and we still won by 21 points.
    • Very well said!!  This is how I feel too. I think the Colts drafted these guys to develop and provide excellent backup play if needed. This will also allow the team to see if they are good enough to start when the time comes or they need to throw more draft capital at it. Either way the Colts are in the process of turning the OL    Personally, I prefer high draft picks at the tackle spots bc it’s most likely to produce at an elite level. Of course, if one of these younger guys can produce that’s great. I just don’t want a serviceable starter that’s cheap. These tackles need to be franchise guys for 6-10 years. Easier said than done. 
    • All I can do is laugh at your Boston bias, keep going as it is comical. You made my whole morning. I am going to start calling you Bill Simmons .
    • Brown has been a huge front office asset for years.  If this story holds true, this is another example of his worth to the team.
  • Members