Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Congrats to the Harbaughs!

Jules

The 49ers are going to roll whoever wins tomorrow in the Georgia Dome.

I really would love to see them go into Atlanta and beat the living hell out of those guys. You seen it tonight, Roddy White push off on those guys they'll knock him into next week ,they love to hit you and hit you HARD. Just listen to Saints fans still whining about how hard they beat us up in the playoffs last year (We had 0 penalties in that game and Saints fans still complained that it wasn't enough)

I really would love to see them go into Atlanta and beat the living hell out of those guys. You seen it tonight, Roddy White push off on those guys they'll knock him into next week ,they love to hit you and hit you HARD. Just listen to Saints fans still whining about how hard they beat us up in the playoffs last year (We had 0 penalties in that game and Saints fans still complained that it wasn't enough)

Jim Harbaugh might finally be getting to go to the Super Bowl he deserves!

Yeah I love Rodgers but me and Harbs go back.......

i think everyone wants to see 49ers seahawks part III

not this guy. Rooting for the Falcons, although as I said in another thread overcoming the Gonzalez curse will be tough

if its 49ers falcons 49ers will win easy, falcons and packers are basically the same type of team. explosive offense and lack luster defense.