Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bears looking to CFL for coach?

PrincetonTiger

Tressman won 2 Grey Cups and was 2nd in line behind Pagano for our head coaching job. Grigson was very high on him.

I think he has a great shot at a HC job because he has been a winning HC in a competitive league and a co-ordinator in the NFL. Most newbie NFL HC candidates have one or the other.

Tressman won 2 Grey Cups and was 2nd in line behind Pagano for our head coaching job. Grigson was very high on him.

I think he has a great shot at a HC job because he has been a winning HC in a competitive league and a co-ordinator in the NFL. Most newbie NFL HC candidates have one or the other.

probably should have a chance before now

As a big Als fan, I can say that Trestman is a fantastic coach that could be a solid coach in the NFL.

I've met him several times, and the guy is just filled with knowledge. He knows what he's doing, and his preparation is oustanding. He spends hours each day watching film and other teams. He's even like that in the offseason.

Nice guy, good player's coach, and can do well with the right team.

The Bears are done. Don't matter who they hire, that division is about to regress back to the 1990's. GB will continue to dominate with their only real competition being the Vikings. Oh and the Lions will make a little noise here and there before blowing every game like they usually did.