Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pure Speculation on my part

IndyTrav

I haven't heard anything about this. And as of now both of these guys still have jobs with there teams. I like Schwartz as a coach, but he has some obvious flaws. But something about Jack Del Rio in Detroit makes ALOT of sense to me.

hmm...very interesting thought. He would certainly help their defense, which already has a lot of pieces in place to run his type of defense.  He'd need to bring a strong OC with him...one that will help him instill discipline into the players but yeah that could be a very good match.  Not looking like Schwartz will be going anywhere though.

I haven't heard anything about this. And as of now both of these guys still have jobs with there teams. I like Schwartz as a coach, but he has some obvious flaws. But something about Jack Del Rio in Detroit makes ALOT of sense to me.

he would have to overcome everything that went on in Jacksonville

I've never been a big fan of Schwartz.  The entire Lions' coaching staff is average, in my opinion.  I think Del Rio's disciplined approach would work well in Detroit, but he would really need to bring in a good offensive coordinator.  Perhaps he brings Eric Studesville with him from Denver, if he does end up going to Detroit?